So I’m using the bloom plus 4000 now..... that ain’t how this all started it was rough 🤣

It’s kola y’all boys!

What’s good guys I’m back just to update you on how I’m growing…

Lights: Bloom plus 4000
Medium: Cococoir mix from The cannabis supply store

And I’m going with Dry NUTRIENTS
I KNOW I MIGHT BE CRAZY, but tell me why
And tell me what I could do better :man_shrugging:t6:

I’m a hobbyist growers just learning the craft ,
I’ve been using marijuana since I was 15, I’m 26 now , you do the math :abacus: :rofl:

And I played high school sports on it and I am a graphic designer :man_technologist:t6: by trade …
Anyway …
I’m here to develop my skill so you expirenced guys help me out , point out my flaws , trust me I won’t get in my feelings …
I wanna grow that 93 supreme!

2 Likes

Your plants look good. Well into flower. Are you adding any UV light? It helps boost trichome production for a more powerful high. You don’t need a lot. Check out https://rapidled.com/ You can add a small UV led to your existing setup.

2 Likes

By the way, all the fungus gnats are from too much water. We hate those things. The yellow stickies are great. You don’t want the soil totally dry, just moist. Too much water and the gnats begin to show up. We water heavy in the AM and lightly dampen in the PM.

2 Likes

Plants look great bro I would go with more of a tight grid pattern on the scrog imo or sogI always mix them up lol

3 Likes