So *this* is where my growmies went

Welcome to the forum. @OlyBoy Im late to party damn.

3 Likes

Aha! I’ve found my gromies I know! What’s going on @OlyBoy !

4 Likes

Let the party begin!!!

4 Likes

Hellz yeah!

4 Likes

Thanks @dr.zooted. Welcome to you too.

You must have been like me… “where did all these people go?” lol!

I knew @LoCoRocK and @mudman went somewhere, but I had no idea where they went until the day before yesterday. And like @Slym3r and @hoppiefrog, there’s familiar names all over the place.

6 Likes

Exactly like that partner haha, and I kept seeing people post hey find me on GN, message me on GN and I just had to find out that this GN was… and here I am!

4 Likes

lol! exactly. the. same. thing.

3 Likes

This is a great place good people… great moderators @nick @chrisj… badass growers… just a place to talk and be you… oh look I can cuss here with out judgement :rofl:… fuckity fuck fuck fuck :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:… I was on the other one too GN felt like home… if you guys haven’t seen cannacribs watch every episode… fuckin amazing show @nick @NateCannaCribs

10 Likes

We’re gonna have a party, everybody’s invited…:+1::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::v: welcome and enjoy!!

6 Likes

@OlyBoy,

“Watching the ladies grow” - 1st Hit for Wayward Gromies
B side of the single - “When my white pistils turn red”

Is the band on a mission from God?

What is cracking me up is thinking about the youngsters here that are googling B Side
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

9 Likes

Well hopefully we can keep the fakebook generation out of their Facebook habits here. Luckily enough this site is from what I’ve seen mostly older folks. Its very chill. Laid back professional growers helping new growers. Very informative without the nonsense.

Welcome to the growers network. We will Love to watch your grow.

10 Likes

Not going to lie, I love the movie The Goonies and I cuss like a sailor…it’s an HR problem :stuck_out_tongue:

13 Likes

Goonies never say die!!!

6 Likes

And I had to explain to my kids why we “dial the number” and “hang up” the phone… :phone:

:joy:

7 Likes

Everyone here’s older than me… im the only kid I think… at 38. What are the age brackets here. I keep getting called youngin everywhere around these forums. Lololol

8 Likes

I was saying this yesterday. Ha

3 Likes

I’m 38 brother @Slym3r

6 Likes

Thats flippin cool. Lol. I felt like I was fixing to play shuffleboard.

3 Likes

I feel like 50 is just middle aged. There is so much to 100 years.

3 Likes

Welcome @OlyBoy !:green_heart:
Yes, great group! Very informative people with no judgment.
There are us old folks and woman growers!! Sorry @Slym3r & @shmodyshmott had to… LOL!!

6 Likes