So *this* is where my growmies went

Hey everybody,

Maybe if I wasn’t such a homebody, I would have found where so many of my growmies were… after they disappeared from the other forum.

But I’m lurking here at GN to see what I can learn.

I’ve only been growing for personal use for about a year now. My indoor growing experience is limited (at best) and my outdoor grows have been successful due to luck and making a ton of mistakes–more than a result of my growing skills.

About me? Ummm… during warm weather I am an avid longboarder. My kids used to be into skateboarding also, but sometimes it’s not cool to skate with dad much anymore. I’m active in a few of my local VA support groups. That was where I was first (re)introduced to cannabis and the use of cannabis to help with behavioral and MH conditions. I always said that I would grow only what I could use. But as a result of my success, I’ve given away WAY more flower than I ever thought I’d ever see (let alone use).

I don’t know what my level of involvement will be here. For those of you that know me, it comes at no surprise that I lurk more than I participate. Maybe I’ll be more social here. I’ll post for my own grow journal to document my person grows, and if anyone tags along… the more the merrier! :parrot:

If you know me, tag me in your journals. If you don’t know me… maybe tag me anyway. I’ll probably tag along just to see if I can learn something new.

Peace, y’all! Stay high!

Oly

Sub

24 Likes

Welcome friend! Glad you found us and glad you were reintroduced to the amazing medicinal cannabis plant. Lurking is all good @OlyBoy ! I’ve been on this site for about 18 months and I mostly read and give likes. I throw in my 2 cents every once in a while if I can help. But mostly lurk and journal my grows.

6 Likes

Welcome OLYboi. :broccoli:

:v:

5 Likes

Twinsies, neighbor. lol!

5 Likes

:roll_eyes: Thanks, MJ. The use of “boi” had me laughing! ha hahaha!

3 Likes

Ya, me too. I almost didn’t post it. Thought it may be too cheesy lol

3 Likes

@peanuthead brought me over with his seed situation, and the people here were amazing.
Welcome to the forum of wayward growmies😁

8 Likes

:metal:t4:word i ve felt welcomed, so far lol

5 Likes

Hahahahahaha thanks brother

4 Likes

That’s the new name of my imaginary band!

4 Likes

BOOO!!! lmao

3 Likes

Hahahah I love it, like The Goonies lol

4 Likes

Sloth was cool :sunglasses:

3 Likes

Welcome to the forum oly

3 Likes

Hey you guys!!!

Welcome over @OlyBoy. You will find this atmosphere much more professional and comfortable. Can wait to watch your grow!!!

7 Likes

Slymer awesome pic bro

3 Likes

Welcome to the party, Oly! Good to see you.

3 Likes

Soon as I get my seeds it is so fucking on! Lmao

5 Likes

welcome to the forum OlyBoy may u have wonderful grows and be safe out tyhere

3 Likes

Ill get yours in the mail tomorrow guy…

2 Likes