SoCal Growers

Linking up with fellow SoCal residents to create a close network of friends and fellow gardeners

1 Like

I’m still playing with it but not about watts its about output… less watts more light output in lights

1 Like

heard that! Watts are overrated.

1 Like

Cheers too all. Looking for fellow so called res to discuss issues,concerns etc and grow a network of fellows.

1 Like

Yo! Where at? Im in Inland Empire

1 Like

Yo same here. Near West Hollywood.

1 Like

Upland born n raised reside in rancho Cucamonga… IE

2 Likes

Wheres all the good genetics at or some grow house work??? West Ho aint too far, Rancho Is right around the corner! Im in Highland.

2 Likes

what pheno are you looking for? Looking for work in the industry as well. Iowa Ag looking to grow the craft here in LA. Are you growing now?

2 Likes

Ive been looking for evil berry forever… Its a blackberry kush cross, I cant remember the other half tho, or i woulda made my own. I have a small tent I just started in this year. I really wanna get something going tho.

3 Likes

how many plants r u working with? tent size?

2 Likes

I have 3 in a 2x2 in late flower. And another 2 x 2.5 tent on the way.

2 Likes

Nice, im rocking the ol’closet grow 2x4 with two plants- one runtz og and sunset blvd by snoop. First cannabis grow, the ladies are about 38" 3wk of flower

1 Like

how many watts are you using? 286 here and shooting for one gram per watt.

2 Likes

Mine are pretty small, Im using an HLG 135 at 160ish watts. My gdp will be done next weekend. The other 2 have a few weeks. LSD and Gelato

2 Likes

autos or photoperiod plants? Im using newer leds but the mols/pars/ watt is so confusing and over my head at this point

2 Likes

I think mine are new also, everyone is talking about em so they must be doin something right. Im growing photos. But i have an auto seedling in my closet. I planned on growing it next to a photo so i have something to harvest half way through. I didnt think i had this long left when i started it. Now theres no room for weeks.

2 Likes

Sup fellas… quantum boards are killing it for closet growing among other bigger spaces… im running 2 HLG r spec boards genetics from @PreyBird1 f1 but better than most you can find with banks… true strains no knock offs and all original :fire:…SkyGod is the current… I’m in a 2x2x5 all regs all the way :seedling::herb::evergreen_tree:

1 Like

what the cross for sky gd? looking for villain killer lol the names r ridiculous. Does your lights have the diodes? Lighting is the weirdest shit to me

1 Like

My plants are bare compared to these beauties.