Solfire Gardens Genetics 15% OFF

In the event anyone likes Solfire Gardens genetics I am an affiliate of their direct site and can offer a 15% off code - use code sfcdoggydog @ checkout.

In all transparency, yes I do get a kick back in the form of seed vouchers. I also get early access to new drops, unreleased packs etc. Just ask if there is something you want…

If this is not permitted, please go ahead and delete. If you want a dozen other codes to chose from cuz I smell funny, I can get those too for 15% off as well.

I really dig their gear, if you are a terp-head or a washer/presser…check these out.

14 Likes

Your all good. I know your not spam!

10 Likes

That I may very well be!..nefarious I am not!

9 Likes

with Pineapple :slight_smile:

9 Likes

Storefront side of the Site is kind of lacking in info…here’s a better resource.

Strain Info

7 Likes

Man this is useful. Not so smart of Sol to not have a tab on his storefront to this link…

6 Likes

I message him about it…after it was pointed out by Gary.

6 Likes

I appreciate it, be my pusher… I NEED MOREEE!

Hahaha no for real though, always appreciate a discount.

8 Likes

Happy to share brother, hope it saves you some $$ for more seeds.

7 Likes

what great idea :slight_smile: thank you

7 Likes

just ran Mind Melter from Solfire - it’s a good solid plant - (average)

8 Likes

I’ve wanted to give Solfire Gardens a try for a couple years now. I broke down last week and ordered their Citrus Black regulars from a seed bank.

8 Likes

Jealous…old one but a gold one…literally…back with an old marketing pic.

tik tock…here we go… and I jealous btw.

7 Likes

It’s a 12 pack, I definitely won’t be using all of them. I’ll let you know when I get them, if you want a few, I’ll send them your way.

6 Likes

They came today @Dog_Fart1, if you’re interested DM me an address and I’ll send a few along.

6 Likes

Run those SNCL its a sleeper…Yeah I’ll trade ya something…I’m down for a few…I’ll get you on DM’s in a few days … I’ve been a bit swamped dealing with insurance from a car accident as of late hence my absentia.

6 Likes

Sounds good, but I don’t need anything back, I have more seeds than I know what to do with, haha.

6 Likes

@Dog_Fart1 hope your alguds bro

5 Likes

@sdoyle they sound good those strains i definitely gotta go check them out

6 Likes

Yeah Yeah…allgood.
2 cars, 2 steering rack failures, car totaled, and then a semi ripped down the side of my 1 month old car in 2 months time …

6 Likes