Solid Article on Cannabis Oil Vape Pen Cartridges

7 Likes

I didn’t realize that coconut all and MCTs were options and I haven’t seen any vape manufacturers advertise that. Do you know of any vendors that use those instead of the standard glycerols?

5 Likes

I’ve heard of it. I’ve also educated a few folks. One manufacturer, actually stopped putting additives in as a result! Woopee!
Great article by the way - good info

7 Likes

Seems like the benefits for additives in oil are purely in the self interest of the company selling it, not the consumer. :shushing_face:

3 Likes

Exactly ! That’s why we actually ended up creating our own company with only CBD + Cannabis Terpenes.
Price-points are not that elevated and certainly do not warrant the 10x/20x margins some of these guys are pulling.

3 Likes

My first year in commercial, the processor that I sell to said that natural cannabis terpenes were worth more than the cannabinoids. They liked my outdoor because the terpene yield was more than what they needed for their pens and they could either flavor weaker strains or sell the excess. Do you find this to be true with the price of CBD vs cannabis derived terpenes?

4 Likes