Solo Cup Contest?

I will send you seed if you want in on this bro no problemo just message me

2 Likes

Iā€™m confused Iā€™m in just wanna know what are the concrete rules

2 Likes

Can we use this thread to gauge initial interest and hear peopleā€™s ideas for rules/guidelines/timelines, then once weā€™ve got a solid idea of what the rules are and who is interested, start a new thread that lists everything in the first post?

6 Likes

@Michigeist happy to create a dedicated sub-category for competitions like this. What should we call it?

6 Likes

That sounds best, good idea.

2 Likes

Contests & Competitions ?

4 Likes

With solo cup competitions you kinda make your own rules, usually the op.

Mainly: plant must be in a Solo Cup (pint disposable cup) + time constraints

It gives you a plant that is more needy than the others, keeping you checking your grow room. A good way to keep on top of your grow and have some fun.

We could figure out prizes, usually its just bragging rights.

5 Likes

Sounds good to me tag me In please when it gets reposted

3 Likes

Ok, if we make a perpetual competition I think it would be great. It would let new people get in on it, without waiting, and it would be interesting to see what everyone can do with a small container.

4 Likes

After I get my workload out of the way for the day I will think up some threads that get people more community involved and getting to know each other. We are all in this fight together, we might as well as have some comradery.

5 Likes

Thatā€™s whatā€™s up thatā€™s one of my favorite parts of cannabis culture is the sharing and comradory among growers I got a few on here I consider friends for sure

3 Likes

Iā€™m in. Just need a few weeks to figure out clone cutting time

Packee

2 Likes

Soloā€™s baby lol

5 Likes

Maybe GN sponsors could donate some
Seeds for prizes etc??

Packee

2 Likes

I like it ,keep the good ideas coming haha

4 Likes

Iā€™m not sure if they have auto but I got my OG from growers choice. Itā€™s a photo period that needs to be flipped.

1 Like

Growers gold for a title? Growers ganja? Golden growers

3 Likes

Ive never ordered from them but they ship to the us and Europe. I have a hard time finding perticular strains when Iā€™m looking for them

3 Likes

I know what u mean nowadays you have to search them specifically for the breeders you want Google sucks now

4 Likes

Im in. U guys should come over to reddit autoflowers. We just started a 1 quart grow-off. Stan from mephisto seeds has offered a prize.

1 Like