Solventless Isolate?

Hey guys! Was just wondering if someone might be able to help me. I’ve been smoking full melt hash for most of my life and rosin has been a relatively new thing that I have come to understand is the purest form of solventless extract. But now I am beginning to see THC-A isolates and sauces that are said to be extracted without solvent (ex. 710 labs, blue river, etc.). I don’t know if its a trade secret but I’m curious how you go from rosin form to isolate form without a solvent step? Sorry if its a dumb question.

6 Likes
4 Likes

If I am understanding you correctly check out winterizing rosin on the Internet. It uses grain alcohol and heat then filtering to create the isolate over time.

1 Like

Hope this helped ya out, funny because I had just stumbled upon this video the other day.

oh wow thats crazy, yield must be pretty bad though… but someone mentioned to me they use vibrations to seperate the isolate… I dont know this makes alot more sense to me. Thanks a bunch! no wonder that stuff is so expensive

1 Like

U can use ultrasonic devices to extract thca ,if you used a terpine to do the extraction and then pressurize the extraction and let set for a month to three you will end up with solvent free diamonds and lots of sauce;) tasty sauce mmmmmm;)

3 Likes