Some help with a choice

I used to just give away or throw away all my sugar leaf shake, but I thought that is silly and wasteful. So I would like some reccommendations for the one machine does it all for doing extracts for gummies. Bear in mind that even though I have been smoking for 50 years, I have never made anything other than joints lol. So what is in your opinion the best all in one machine that will both decarbolize and do the extaction, and it is only for six plants worth so it doesn’t need to be a brusier lol.

Thanks for the help’
Marty

3 Likes

Magical Butter Machine MB2E Botanical Extractor Kitchen Bundle with Magical Butter official 7 page Cookbook and Accessories https://www.amazon.com/dp/B084BYD6JN/ref=cm_sw_r_apan_glt_i_WT5XR1J346H8WAYABWP8

Own it, use it, cleans like a dream and has great recipes and clear cut instructions.

4 Likes

I use the Ardent FX it decarbs and infuses. I like it because you can do a little or a lot. I have a Levo 2 that will do small amount but it doesn’t decarb the weed. I also have the Magical Butter machine it infuse large amounts but won’t decarb. I gave away a butter machine to my son that decarbs and infuses, but basically it was a crock pot with a stirring adapter, and it takes forever to decarb then infuse.

3 Likes

There is a decarb attachment for the butter machine. Like everything you can think of they sell.

As attachment I mean additional purchase. Or buy the build in Amazon that comes with the decarboxylation unit

2 Likes

They must have added it since I purchased mine. I really like the Ardent it’s easier to clean, just pop out the sleeve and wash and doesn’t make the house stink like burnt weed! Lol!

3 Likes

I want one of these machines. No decarbing though. But can reuse the alcohol. Grain or otherwise

2 Likes