Something not right

7 Likes

Are there any holes in the bottom of the cups for drainage?

7 Likes

Yes I’ll put more

6 Likes

Welcome to the GN Forum @gee !!
Take a breath and give us a minute to gather some forces. They do look like they’re swimming but we could use a little more information. Do your best to answer some of these and it will help us get you on track.
Grow Journal Check List

Seedbank:
Media:

Strain (bagseed too):
Indoor: Tent
Tent:
Lighting:
Light height:
Temps (day and night): Day= 75 f, night= 69 f
Relative Humidity (day and night) : Day 65

% - Night 50 %
Added Air (fans, portable acs, heaters, dehumidifiers) : Humidifier
Ventilation:
Pot sizes:
Nutrient type:
Ph numbers:
Ec and PPM: PPM
Water Temps:
Co2:

Seed germination date:
Veg duration:
Nutrient cycles (how often feed/water):
(I copied this from you @nacho151 :wink:)

9 Likes

No problem, I copied it from @Slym3r! Lol!

7 Likes

Not sure what strain it is I just found them I have never fed them just water light stays about 6inches away I water every day I have miracle grow organics performance

7 Likes

Welcome to the forum! Put some slits in the very bottom of the cup. Then cut some holes on the side at the bottom of the cup. slide the cup into another cup that doesn’t have any holes. Fill with soil, use distilled water, while filling with water lift the cup with soil to drain excess water out and dump excess water. Add your popped seed into the soil and put it back in the empty runoff cup. Then use distilled water or R/O water in a misting spray bottle to mist the soil 1 time a day until ready to transplant. Keep the soil damp not soaked.

8 Likes

This is what I have but my soil looks wet still

So if I used the dirt on the right would my plants still be swimming???

5 Likes

@gee The dirt on the right looks dryer, so it should work, just keep it moist and don’t soak them.

4 Likes

@gee this is what they should look like after misting the soil.

This is what they look like when I transplant them.

4 Likes

Soldering iron works well too. Don’t inhale the fumes…

9 Likes

Ummmmm…why? Why? I uhhhh… Errrrmmm I … Derp… But plastic fumes pair very well with lead paint chips!

9 Likes

Ur right, the plastic terps are amazing, and it works great for headaches and nausea too!

8 Likes

Best thing to do with solo cups is use scissors/ trimmers and cut the base on 2 sides. Just the edges of the base off take half a second.

Look how i do tiny seedlings. Tiny bit of wster and second cup to catch drainage and keep roots moist.

6 Likes