Something shitty

Literally I watched my cat chase a squirrel right into one of the gorilla gluez today and the squirrel fucked the plant up so bad made it split like almost in hlf a d they are flowerd like 2nd week I laget Dr. It up w wire and medical tape hope it doesn’t jus fuckin fall apart

1 Like

It’s okay as long as you taped it properly it will heal in about a week or so. Remove tape in 2 weeks just to be sure it’s healed properly. Mine split twice both are healed, my plant didn’t go Hermie but yours might.

Use a roll of garbage bag tie from a dollar store and 2-3 weeks later remove… worked 100% for me so far… dm if you want more info…

2 Likes

Yours didn’t hermie but his might… enlighten please…mine didn’t either… but if you are implying stress ok I get it…

1 Like

You get it

@Ladithief where is that cook book you promised me? I sent you my email bro.

Dm me with your email… if you have I apologize…Life is throwing way too much shit at me… but I sent a copy out earlier… I am just beat up at the moment…

2 Likes

Do you guys use a sugar paste to bond the limbs back? I do. I got it from splicing trees. It helps to feed the areas and the growth is very fast.

3 Likes

3 Likes

1 Like

1 Like

I use brown sugar because of the molasses lol…

2 Likes

Nope I jus use brass wire

I just need reminders sometimes my feeds and DM’s get jammed up and if I am working nights people are easily forgotten… get on it right now…

1 Like

Sent… I never mind gentle reminders if I miss something…

1 Like

Thanks bro @cjones… I’ll try this next time I get a split limb. Also I noticed that the buds grow bigger on the the limbs that accidentally splitted So I might just intentionally split the other one.

1 Like

Just super crop it… less stress…

1 Like

Yes what you said. @Ladithief or lst it before its an issue.