South African Growers #help

Ok so im pretty new to growing weed , I’ve grown before but never with nutrients/good seed/ good soil , probably why they never made it to harvest , Living in South africa makes it hard to find products that most use , Ive picked up some autos from fast buds , and i was wondering if anyone knew any good brands for soil/nutrients , Tryna grow some dank buds :slight_smile:
Also if u have any feeding schedules pls let me know

Stay Blessed

5 Likes

Welcome to the forum! @chrisj would be a great source of local information for you. He is located in South Africa also.

6 Likes

Appreciate it

3 Likes

Second that and welcome to the Growers Network family @postponema !

3 Likes

Welcome to the neighborhood, growmie. @Arrow might also be another grower in your area you could tag when you have questions.

5 Likes

glad to be here :slight_smile:

3 Likes

thanks man

4 Likes

Hi @postponema , welcome to GN, we have a small community of Saffies on here that I am sure would be glad to help you. I recently assisted a friend who bought a couple bubbalicious auto seeds. There is an abundance of great products available in SA. My mate purchased living soil from quickbuyngrow.co.za, they have a range of useful products for you. Where you based, this shop is in PE and you can walk in. Adam is on the ball and will help with most requests.

4 Likes

i will gladly help if i can… :v:
thanks for the tag bro @OlyBoy
very few active saffies on any of the forums …
keep it green… :sunglasses: :peace_symbol:

4 Likes

Appreciate it

2 Likes

Thanks @chrisj
And Is adding nutrients needed ?

1 Like

Some soils yes. Something like like coco and perlite blend below you would need nutrients throughout the growth period. You will have nutrients to grow several plants.

Vegetative state

Flowering stage

2 Likes