Spanish Seed Bank Raids

Hey

Any of you guys aware of all the seed bank raids that are happening in Spain during the course of the last month.

“I have heard reports of massive raids on cannabis seed factories in Spain. Apparently over 100 are in jail and many established companies like DinaFem, Humboldt Seeds and others have had assets, seeds, website domains and everything seized by Spanish Authorities. But I cannot locate any reliable information about this serious reversal of Spanish tolerance. When I google “raids on seed companies in Spain” nothing comes up. Can anyone post links where I can read reports about what has happened and why? This is the most serious negative development for the worldwide cannabis culture this year.” Marc Emery

2 Likes

Hmm there’s a large group in my canna FAM circle. They are all good so far and probably the biggest group in spain I’ll message my sponsors to see if there’s anything happening

3 Likes

He is right. I received communication from Dina fem stating they are under going judicial hearings and unable to operate. Crazy

10 Likes

Booo that’s not good at all!!

4 Likes

Whoa. Not good.

1 Like
1 Like
1 Like

Its illegal to sell in Spain. So how do they get it in??? Lol

1 Like

Dr Joes smoking club was shut down a good few months ago. It was raided and the people working there were arrested.

Not heard what happened to them since though.

1 Like

Hey I just read your comment about having a canna fam in Spain: I’m going to get in to the industry can you provide me with any links to good forums in Spain or groups to join on social media please.

Any info would be appreciated.

Aficionados french connection is who you are looking for ," professor q" is the artist you seek as far as forums I don’t follow any from Spain, alchemia is a great resource from Spain as well u may find some talent there as well

2 Likes

Thanks are these website names?

1 Like

Aficionados french connection is,professor q is the owners name

2 Likes

Thanks Hoppie

2 Likes

Happy to help anytime

1 Like

Alright everyone I just googled Dr Joes it says open now but they still haven’t updated their Instagram from Christmas so it’s maybe just google still displaying their usual opening times. I’ll go this week and check