Special Discount on LED Grow Lights for Growers Network Community Members

Hello growers,

This is a special grow month and we are celebrating Flower February. We are providing a special discount price for our growers network community memebers on our LED Grow Lights. So you can replace your existing HPS or MH fixtures with new LED technology and save on electricity.
@mastergrowers @CAMasterGrowers @growopowners @GrowOpEmployees @CAgrowopowners

visit on : https://www.crecerlighting.com/discount/GROWERSNETWORK15

If you have any questions or concerns, Call on 909-539-4144 or email us on Info@crecerlighting.com

Regards,
Crecer Lighting

4 Likes

Awesome product and specs Ill have to give them a test!

3 Likes

What does the Community think of Platinum LEDs vs Kind LEDs I know the differences inferred spectrum and PAR. Looking more for data. Which is more efficient to keep room temperature as cool as possible. What light, if either gives better results, penetration. Platinums seem to have a better PAR stats with a very broad spectrum I like a lot. Kind LEDs lower PAR stats but does this result in more or less penetration with the infrared and spectrum control. Im having a hard time Balancing the decision on which light I want to used supplementally. Im think with the control parameters of the KIND that they have more programmable functions on the lights that they would best suit for supplemental placement and run Platinum P1200 as primary light source. @mastergrowers @Growernick

Let me know what you guys have seen heard or tried out. Any and all input much appreciated!

3 Likes

Never tried either. think the KIND might run cooler. However i feel the KIND is over priced. As for Platinum im just not sold on thier tech and final product. Currently Im running Gavita 1650 and a PantherX. the Gavita is amazing. The Panther runs hot due to the passive heat sinks. The Gavita is passive aswell. Just disappates heat better.

:astonished:

5 Likes

I’ve heard bad things about kind lights unfortunately. I always recommend Horticulturelightinggroup or Rapid LED

Thank you for the help much appreciated.

3 Likes

The only thing I’m wondering about is the spectrum of the Gavita isn’t as rich throughout the red spectrum and peaks real aggressively throughout the blue. Lots of white light so I wonder what spectrum photosynthesis is best sustained and color correct.

3 Likes

I’ve seen very good yield results (for led) using the fluence spyder2 or the bml spyder 1200. This company is now fluence. Check em out. No they don’t pay me. First large led grow that somewhat impressed me. 3 fluence leds over a 4x8 table in two rows of ten tables in each row. I think he said dry weight was 4-6 lbs per table. it was a couple years ago so I’m not sure on dry weight. If anyone has used these let us know. When I start supplementing these are what I will be using hands down! Unless I start doing research and find a better product at the time.

4 Likes

AEssence has LEDs called AEpex I have been looking at you can adjust intensity trough-out the spectrum. So you have control over red, blue, white, uv, intensity dimmable and tunable from your smart phone through guardian. Any thoughts beside the dang price…? Anyone on here using them @mastergrowers @happyhippie

4 Likes