Spot the armpit clones

I tried cloning different parts of the plant to see what happens. Some clones are the armpit shoots. And some are main tops and some are branches. And 1 was a node and a branch. One was just a stem with a little leaf sticking out. So basically tried all kinds of pieces of plant to see what works. See if you can spot the armpit clones. There kind interesting. I want to see what they do when there bigger?

4 Likes

Ok here is the cheat sheet.

If you notice the little armpit shoots have a tighter node spacing more foilage and softer rounded leaf serrations. Look close you will see.

2 Likes

Really interesting experiment you’re doing now. Thanks for sharing!

It’s amazing how well your love of upgrading and pimping things out (bikes, garage and who knows what else lol) carries over to your grow.

2 Likes

Well thank you! I got a dee-lish rose bush thats very hard to find. My wife had one my father gave her and it died after years. I am going to clone it. Its enjoying the greenhouse at 60f inside.

2 Likes

I built this for my garden. Im going to use it to grow vegetable plants before mothersday so there already big enough to go into the garden 3-4 weeks ahead of any commercial green houses around here. Then i get a longer harvest and earlier. Most people are just getting there stuff in the ground and im already getting a harvest.

5 Likes