Brought back to life. 11 weeks of Flowering

I’m sorry u feel that way I was just concerned with your health but I am no shit demon or a saboteur sir good luck this will be the last I speak to you

2 Likes

@HenryTheRealist Hey keep at it we all have to evolve our grows and our skills.
Mostly people here try to help others some are new and dont know what there doing. I dont think anyone here intentionally misinforms people. There is a thing called the “advise demon”. We all have one and we all believe the small amount of knowledge we posses give us the authority to speak on the matter but usually it doesent work out well for anyone. And people take things wrong. Ive been guilty of it also and taken things wrong. but there is more to it Than that and we all are here to learn, show, and grow. I will help anyone i can. so will others here. This can be a great place or it can be whatever you make it out to be.

2 Likes

Two more months of flowering to go, I will post a pic every week. Thanks for all the advice.

2 Likes

Anytime! im tuned in and following your thread for sure.

1 Like

Ive done that same thing, not with bleach, but other harsh chemicals. Ive ran rooms just for testing bug control and such. So I have straight crucified some of the plants. Hahaha Spraying a light, diluted neem mix with a sticking agent like detergent or coco wet is what I do for a start. Also spray at night.
Your damaged ladies should be ok. They will be slow coming back, but should grow more white. Id spray some fresh, room temp water on it at night to help make sure its cleaned up too. Ph the water if you can.
One of my best friends is from Jamaica and some of his child hood stories are a trip!!!

3 Likes

Hey Potheads😑 first update for this month. Cannabis plant has totally regenerated the pistils.
Most burnt leaves grew out and I clipped them off, I just realized the small leaves on the buds actually grow to become big outer leaves. Cannabis has now resumed growing, buds are getting fatter, two inches of new growth on most branches, 1 inch of growth on the others. The chemical burn totally stopped the plant growing, growing resumed a few days ago after trimming most of the burnt leaves that I had to wait on to grow out. Everything seems to be back on track, the rain also fell for a few days so I guess the plant is totally flushed of chemicals. I’m so glad I didn’t give up and threw it in the dump.

2 Likes

Also I didn’t want to tell you guys this, but I make my own fertilizer, and I experimented alot with this plant. I gave soup to the plant🤭 One big pot of Jamaican soup and then I added more dirt around it, I think I may have nutrient burn because of this but I’m not sure, I can’t tell you how effective a fertilizer this is because I sprayed the chemical on it a day or two after.

That bleach vinegar soda combo just needs a couple more ingredients to create an explosion! Aspirin to clone!? I know they are similar type acids (sorta?) But cmon dude a bottle of cloning powder from home depot is like 6 bucks. Neem oil is just as affordable. You gonna trim them with a butter knife next cause you don’t have scissors? Haha sorry busting ur chops. Just leve it alone and pray for the best.

1 Like

holy sht should have read through the whole thread…your making your own nutes huh? Haha you rock! It shows you how truly resilient this plant is. you’ve done everything actively to kill it and its going to get you high in a month or 2!

1 Like

Mixing bleach and vinegar will create toxic chlorine gas.
Vinegar will also lower the ph which lessens the cleaning power of baking soda.

Baking soda and bleach are safe to mix. I also add dish soap to the mixture for some extra power. I use just baking soda and dish soap if there will be a lot of direct contact with the solution.

I don’t know who else does this, but I kept covering with dirt the more the plant grew, I wanted to see how far adventituous roots will grow, root nodes are now all the way up on the branches, above ground.

If you cover up too much of the stem with dirt, the plant may get stem rot from the excess moisture held in from the dirt

@gnarlouse you little Marmon, do you think everyone here is from America? We don’t have a home depot in Jamaica. Why should I go out in a pandemic to buy shit? And thanks for the compliment. Yea I make my own fertilizer I have a bucket with vegetables and fruits rotting smelling like shit right now. That’s food for my ganja. And I didn’t try to kill it, I just got the mixture too strong, so yeah I would do it again.

@kindbud impossible my pot has a funnel in the bottom, well drained. I use a long stick to measure the moisture in the pot. Also I don’t think stem rot would not be a problem when roots are growing all over the stem.

Yo @HenryTheRealist… Anyway to measure what your feeding the babies… I like your style but bro but no way of measuring feed… What type of fruits… That’s alot of acidity if young… Can’t forget calcium magnesium phosphate potassium nitrogen all found in natural sources… Jamaica has some fish and squid try making some changes and research a bit bro … I feed squid seaweed supplements… Fish poop is great. I’ve heard and not sure if you have bats there but bat quano is high in nitrogen

1 Like

Hey @HenryTheRealist can you get one of these tds meters? There are some ebay sellers who will ship to Jamaica. I dont know what shipping would cost$
This link tds meter | eBay just shows a reference of what you need to buy. This is a very useful device. And there are cheap one’s and very expensive ones. Didnt you mention you were doing a compost? Are you doing or would you consider a worm compost? Worms make great castings for fertilizer. They could convert the harsher acidic items you like to compost with into a better form of fertilizer from the rotting fruit/veggies that you have on hand. Very interesting and eco-friendly and all natural. My friend is growing all veganic compost. So its plants eating plants type growing process.

1 Like

@scotty17 thanks bro, I use :mango: mango, banana, pineapples. I have a bucket with fruits rotting for feedings. the pot is almost filled with guano, I also used pot ash and Mostly organic dirt, with a few layers of red dirt and a sprinkle of chicken manure and I lined the sides with dozens of mangoes (actually in the pot)
There are always seaweeds on the beach how do I prepare that as food? Do I blend it out?

2 Likes

@PreyBird1, mad respects bro, Everyone here is growing cannabis caveman style, I want to do it like the pros, when I was 14 I grew 50 beautiful girls in my backyard, they were sativa seeds and I got giants buds growing on trees, using only goat manure. Give me a list of all tools I will need to grow professionally. And what kinda worms eat fruits and veggies? I think we only have earthworms here.

1 Like

The earth worms are what you want! Maybe look into a worm composter. Im sure you could make one for free. Google worm composting and see if there is some DIY plans for one. Very easy to build and the worm castings/poop :poop: are amazing for plants. People sell worm compost here for good money. Get this book from ed Rosenthal it explains how to do everything.

1 Like

Yes blend the seaweed into a juice…here this guys video is great.

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://www.gardeningknowhow.com/garden-how-to/soil-fertilizers/making-fertilizer-from-seaweed.htm%23:~:text%3DDIY%20seaweed%20fertilizers%20can%20be,for%20several%20weeks%20then%20strain.&ved=2ahUKEwje_qnM7YbrAhXITd8KHQaSCuEQFjABegQICxAL&usg=AOvVaw1pSOZThFAQppqv8yzRtqrZ

1 Like