Sssportsmfg 2023 grow log

Thanks Slammer! Where ya been? Good to see ya back too.

Marty

5 Likes

A couple of sweet light closeups. I think this one is getting close, gonna have to put the loop on her.

8 Likes

A lovely (in my opinion) lol…silhouette…or two…

Marty

9 Likes

Hell yeah Marty…

Just be careful on that ladder when you cut her !!!

5 Likes

She’s (all of them) in 30 gal pots, so not really that big. The plants are only about 4.5 ft. The rest is pot…non smokeable… lol.

A couple of today pics. I’m posting these because we forget looking at them everyday just how much they progress in a week. This way I can scroll back and go hell yeah!

Marty

9 Likes

was busy scrambling to finish projects and enjoy family before surgery this summer. Missed yall so i am finally able to slow down and read and craft brotha

7 Likes

The first girl in the three photos is going to the trim table this weekend. The other two are still a good week to two from the chopping block.

Marty

9 Likes

The first girl in the post above got the ax today and cleaned. 8 solid hours of trimming whew! This is the part I hate.

A couple of sunshine shots with the leaves trimmed off, still wet.

Enjoy your weekend everyone!

Marty

9 Likes

Well these 91 Octanes are really preforming, still covered in white hairs and packing on the bud weight. Sure hope they finish in time. September was a stellar month warm days and nights and zero rain, now I know that isn’t good for in ground growers, but no humidity warm days at 85 and two galling of water in the pots everyday is doing great. It’s October now and the weather is still holding for now. Keeping my fingers crossed cause I know nasty is coming soon!

Taken Sunday

Marty

7 Likes

I feel your pain :wink:

5 Likes

Well the last two days we got rain. Wednesday was just a piddling amount…a few sprinkles, enough to make the pavement wet without puddles. Thursday was a good rain, but not wild, no wind just good steady rain most of the day ending with a light breeze and bright clear “after rain” sunshine. So got a lot of limbs drooping with the weight of the water on all the limbs already heavy with bud. None broke off, tied a couple up and with the light breeze and the sunshine the rest slowly sprang back up to almost where they were before the rain. Pretty cool out this morning, bright and sunny again. The forecast is for sunny but drastically reduced temps, instead of the mid 80s it going to be steady in the mid 60s for a high and dipping into the 40s at night from the 60s at night, if this will just hold for a week to a week and a half they should start turning quick. Keeping my fingers crossed they all get at least cloudy on the trikes before the weather goes to our typical Halloween shit weather. It is almost always cold, windy rainy and just plain nasty here in St. Louis on Halloween.

After I uploaded the above picture I saw the bud rot! Got the scissors out and clipped the whole bud off, hopefully it doesn’t spread to the rest of the plant. All it took was just 1.5 days of rainy weather for that to happen!

Insides doing ok too…

Hope everyone is having a great day, and a better weekend to come!

Marty

6 Likes

My area got 1.05 inches of rain yesterday and is forecasted to get 2.45 inches on next Thursday.

5 Likes

Just looked mine up Nacho…looks like rain next Wed/Thur/Friday here. That might cause me some serious problems, but just looked at the trikes, and they are still 90% clear ! Keeping fingers crossed !!

Marty

5 Likes

For any newbies out there just getting their feet wet…this is what bud rot looks like. If you get it cut it out immediately and hope for the best and that it doesn’t spread.

I hate it when it happens!

Marty

6 Likes

@sssportsmfg I just got a frost warning a few minutes ago. It’s going to drop down into the 30’s in my area between 3 am to 9 am in the morning.

4 Likes

You don’t have anything outside do you nacho?

Marty

5 Likes

Nope, even my tomatoes are an indoor grow! I have to stay on hard flat surfaces because of my spine injury, if I walk on rough terrain I usually fall so I only walk in my yard if it’s an emergency.

5 Likes

Dang !! That sucks!!

Marty

6 Likes

Today…a pic of the inside…just one of them. Just a couple weeks along since 12/12 but becoming a bud city. I’m tickled.

Marty

8 Likes

Forgot to check on my girl down in the bushes. She’s swelling up and getting purple and sticky as glue, not long for her.
N

Marty

7 Likes