Start of 2nd grow I hope

So I’ve not got thru my first harvest yet but on 8/6 I popped a seed that a friend gifted me and I’m getting so much from growing I went ahead and put it in soil well coco and some worm castings and gave it about a shot glass of water and actually it popped the soil in 2 days and has been growing great even after I bout killed her lol I don’t have big closet so I had it in closet on a box and knocked over the hydrometer and it landed on her but I straightened her back up and she did ok so I decided to go ahead and top her at her 2nd node and she ain’t slowing down just been watering when dry but ill post a pic but I’ve got to get her out of the solo cup she is in but I don’t have anywhere for her my others are still going strong in flower and don’t have room for another pot so hopefully I can get a tent here soon I’m getting so much from growing i can’t explain it but I know it’s making me happy and that I couldn’t say for a long time so I’m wanting to learn all I can about the plant and keep learning everyday its awesome I can grow my own medicine but thanks for listening to me blah on but please let me know what everyone thinks and thank u in advance

4 Likes

Looks good you are well on your way to a stellar grow. I find that growing grass is almost as good a medicine as smoking it. For me at least.

2 Likes

Yea I think it’s actually doing more for me at the moment it’s kinda crazy :crazy_face:but it has humbled me and made me so grateful already and I just don’t want to quit lol

4 Likes

@whobe420 , nice start your 2nd grow. Hope you find that tent soon, and dont forget to check the deals on growershouse.com.

2 Likes