Start up financing

I am in the starting stages of building a 1 acre grow operation in Colorado and am looking for finances to keep the ball rolling. I have obtained a business license and am currently waiting for state approval to grow cannabis. Im looking for $100,000 with which will build the basic infrastucture needed to meet state approval, clone costs, greenhouse, and monthly bils through the first harvest. Any help or guidance is greatly appreciated. @Investors @FinancialServices
Thank you for your time
Stay safe, Be happy!

Chris Bratton
RCB

8 Likes

Have you thought about crowdfunding? I think there is a ton of potential there if you can do it right and offer something people will enjoy.

This question sent me off on a hunt for the state of cannabis crowdfunding and you might start here: https://fundanna.com/

5 Likes

Thank you for that insight, I was thinking about It. I’ll definitely check that out!

2 Likes

Hmmmm…:thinking:

6 Likes

@vritzka thanks, I must have missed that episode. great information. I have a business plan done, and the area in colorado I am building is very supportive with many other growers doing similar operations in the same town. Thanks for the video.
Stay safe, Be happy!

Chris Bratton
RCB

4 Likes

If you need any input on methodology, feel free to DM me. My experience is in-soil field production. I’ve learned a lot of hard lessons along the way. I can rattle off a lot of statistics off the top of my head to help with you planning with minimal effort on my part, if need be. Pro bono, of course, so long as I don’t have to go anywhere. :rofl:

Also, thank you for your service and sacrifice! Much respect. :facepunch: I am glad to hear that cannabis has help mitigate your condition(s) and prescription overload.

5 Likes

Thank you very much, I appreciate your support. I may take you up on that offer in the next few months. I plan to start off with one greenhouse and the rest outdoor, then add more greenhouses as time goes on

2 Likes

Hi @RCB,

My organization Cannabiz Cash Professionals LLC is able to provide unsecured (no collateral required) loans to get your business started or expanded.

Contact me to find out more information on the different cannabis friendly loan products I have.

Regards,

Tony Rullo
CEO
Cannabiz Cash Professionals LLC
215-880-3859
info@cannabizcashpro.com
www.cannabizcashpro.com

4 Likes

I have several opportunities that would be of interest to you and money to me 415 798 193 3 jondougal@gmail.com

4 Likes