Started using new nutrient

Mine are starting to stack up now…just over three weeks, Top picture Gelato OG Kush Indica. Second two Sativa/Indica Sativa dominate. Ethos Mandarin Cookies.

Advanced Nutrients Connoisseur line full strength. But like you I start at less than full strength until they get about 4 weeks Veg.

7 Likes

What is the name of the app

3 Likes

They are looking good

3 Likes

This might help.

After week 2 of veg I use 15 ml of each per gallon of water I mix.

2 Likes

I have used the 3 part on a couple of grows with good success. I upgraded to the 2 past Sensi grow and bloom with better success. With both products I followed the AN recommendations. I am ordering the connoisseur to try next time. I started growing in soil and have switched to coco. I grew in coco with the trio and had to add cal-mag, potassium, and sulfur for the strain I was growing and it turned out great. I wish they offered their nutes in powder form. I hate paying shipping on water.

4 Likes

Advanced Nutrients Bud Labs

2 Likes

If you have a Prime account with Amazon, you can get all of AN’s nutes there with free shipping.

2 Likes

Are you doing DWC ?

2 Likes

Im in rdwc

2 Likes

I am in a super remote area in Mexico. Amazon.,com.mx does not even offer AN and Amazon US does not ship to Mexico. I was having a cal-mag deficiency and found some cal-mag for 20 some dollars and the shipping was over $400 on Amazon and yes, I have prime in MX and US as well as CA. Since we are on the cusp of legalization I am hoping that grow supplies will get more common and the prices will drop. The cheapest I can get the trio is $90 here.

2 Likes

Big time OUCH !

4 Likes

@sssportsmfg Was looking at that Mandarine cookies last night as well. Watching! :grimacing:

Here is the Mandarin Cookie at 3 days before 5 weeks. Starting to frost up a little, these are 10 week girls. The streaching is because I left a light on all night a couple weeks in…DUH! lol.

They are not gonna be giant show girls…but there will be a lot of them.

4 Likes

Looks good

1 Like