Starting a Ancillary business (Growing equipment & Smoking equipment)

General advise for new comers and professionals

1 Like

Welcome to the Growers Network. What is your question?

1 Like

I am starting up a business to sell lights and other essential grow equipment soon,
I am looking for general advice on good and exclusive products to stock, also I am willing to learn about any useful information that will be beneficial to me and the industry.

2 Likes

Hi @cannakris

Welcome to GN and good to have you here. Your questions are very open ended, its hard to answer. But of course there is room for new businesses selling both growing and smoking equipment. Maybe consider looking at your passion, take it you are a smoker and indoor grower, look at some exclusive products you think the market is missing out on and start there. Have a look at www.growershouse.com for the widest range of growers equipment available in the USA. Might give you some ideas.

1 Like

Thanks for the advice, growers house is where it’s at!!
Is it possible to get wholesale prices?

I also need to find a good supplier for smoking equipment.

2 Likes

I live in the Caribbean Trinidad and Tobago

2 Likes

I got you headed in the right direction. Keep us updated on your store. We are eager to watch you grow.

You ever grown any cannabis in Trinidad or Tobago?

I would sooooooo excited to see some grows there if you have any connections to show off.

1 Like

They are based in Arizona, USA. Unfortunately they dont offer wholesale prices, but they might in the future. However they do offer an affiliate program and ship internationally. Affiliate sales can be a good business to get into if you dont have the capital to start your own shop and stock immediately.

Great!! that’s what I want to hear, I want make sure I am in the right place at right time
and also in connection with the right people.

I believe in synergies and networking, the cannabis industry is where it’s at!! you guys are doing an amazing job with Growers Network, Growers House and Canna Cribs.

Yes I do grow and I will be happy to share with you guys.

1 Like

I will definitely look into it.

Becoming an affiliate will be a big plus for me and my journey.

2 Likes

bruce banner
![IMG_6844.HEIC|375x500](upload:

1 Like

2 Likes

Watering reservoir 5gal bucket

Air stone and submersible filter with activated carbon as filtering medium

2 Likes

2 Likes

This is a very cool smoking equipment and it seems to me that it is also a good idea for starting a business. In my turn, I want to tell you tips on financial management here https://www.smallbusinesscoach.org/navigating-financial-management-essential-tips/ that will help you run your business competently. As they grow, any entrepreneur needs to look for ways to optimize their work with finances and, of course, high-quality and reliable business software that will save time.