Starting a couple indoors

Very cool. Mine did ok, stayed pretty small. I started a little late and it was in a small pot. I crossed my Grateful Breath with a Ice Cream Cake x Kush Mint x Jealousy male. Gotta grow a few to see how they do.

6 Likes

That definitely sound good. I’ve had sundae driver and peanut butter breath Both were fire. :+1::+1::v:

6 Likes

Right on @sdoyle . Really wish it was a legal state here and i would do some big things lol.

6 Likes

Crazy roots on the 2 in ground plants.

10 Likes

Exotic Genetix Black Patronus

10 Likes

Smoke report!

6 Likes

I don’t smoke, I know weird right? But my friend said it’s the best of what he’s tried so far this year. He’s tried the Portofino, Bahama Berry and Freakshow also. My wife likes the Freakshow. I have a bunch of others drying.

9 Likes

A bouquet of Dark Chocolate OG ready for trimming.

12 Likes

Looks like a good time. Nice buds my friend…:+1::+1::v:

9 Likes

Thank you @bigj!

9 Likes

looks pretty good

8 Likes

This is what is done so far. The 5 gallon buckets are 2/3 full, 1/2 full and a 1/3 full with Black Patronus, Bahama Berry and Portofino respectively. I still have 7 plants hanging,

I’m getting there. Next year, no more than 12 plants.

12 Likes

Wow!!:star_struck: nice haul my friend, keep ya stocked up for a bit :joy::rofl: :+1::+1::v:

9 Likes

Thank you @bigj!

9 Likes

That’s fine haul of medicine sweeet!

8 Likes

Thank you @chasfitter!

8 Likes

Wow man way to go!

9 Likes

@sdoyle how many did you have this year?

10 Likes

Great job Bud!! That’s one hell of a haul , I did just about that in this last indoor run I JUST finished trimming all of it :man_facepalming:t3::man_facepalming:t3:

10 Likes

32 all together. 2 in ground and 30 in pots. The ones in pots are good for about 3-4 ozs a piece. The 2 in the ground were both good for a pound each.

12 Likes