Starting a couple indoors

I bet your putting them all in the ground next time.

7 Likes

Still over 8 pounds this round great job.

9 Likes

I need to top more on my plants. Get shorter plants with many colas. I wish I had more room to grow 6-8 in the ground, they produce so much better!

10 Likes

Just about done with all the trimming, finally! My best producers were Exotic Genetix Black Patronus and Solfire Gardens Bahama Berry, that were in ground grows. The best in pot producers were @PreyBird1 `s Monkey Slapz, Exotic Genetix Yikes and Ethos Grape Balls of Fire.

11 Likes

You need to buy 1 gallon kombucha jars. They come with a nice lid seal. I have like 25 of them. And a b7nch of half gallons like you have.

11 Likes

Added some Spanish Moon S1’s to the overcrowded list for next year.

10 Likes

So many seeds so many seeds! Trust me I feel this

10 Likes

Let’s add another to the 2024 grow list. Ghost Train Haze #1.

13 Likes

@sdoyle :joy::rofl:. I tried to do that once !! Make a list of stuff to grow… but I never ended up following it . I blame this forum :joy::rofl: . I see so many strains and awesome grows and I’m like yep… gotta have it!! I’m growing that next :joy::rofl::joy:

9 Likes

I feel your pain @bigj, I have so many seeds. Its ridiculous, I have seeds Ill probably never grow.

9 Likes

I have 200+ and counting,…with the exception of seed runs , I’ll run multi strains One of each. I have enough room I can grow 12 at a time . So at 12 at a time few grows I can run though majority of what I have. Thats why I’m still counting eventually I’m gonna catch up I grow more than I received… most the time​:joy::rofl:

8 Likes

Dirty Bird Genetics Oil Storm testers made from Slurricane #7 ( In House Genetics) x Grease Monkey ( Exotic Genetix). Sounds interesting.

11 Likes

Higher Perspective Genetics -

Volume 1, Sweet Sugar, ABSF ( Apples and Bananas x Strawberry Fritter) and Glitter Bomb x Volume 1. I don’t know when I’m going to grow all the seeds I have.

11 Likes

Bro anything with grease monkey is :fire::fire:when done right …. I have a couple exotic genetix crosses with it an :face_exhaling::face_exhaling::face_exhaling:

8 Likes

Can’t wait for Spring. Need to become a indoor grower some day or move to a warm climate!

8 Likes

Oh you do have something going on. Good luck @sdoyle.

7 Likes

Oh your saving up for outdoor.

7 Likes

Some more seeds for the collection. Omuerta Genetix Crosstown Traffic, Dutch Passion Duckfoot and The Cali Connection’s Blackwater.

13 Likes

I got a free 10 pack of Sweat Helmet regs ( Sherb x Grease Monkey ), with a 6 pack of Code Red fems from North Atlantic Seed Co.

11 Likes

That’s awesome!! :clap:t2: you definitely sound like you need to start indoor possibly, if you could that is lol I know about being in the cold we got dumped on this last weekend

9 Likes