Starting a couple indoors

Beautiful plant! Hope to get that fade late September/early October.

11 Likes

Those are true words my friend im in central ny and weather changes every 5 minutes no lie :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::metal:

10 Likes

I have a bit of an obsession this year with growing Sundae Driver, Fruity Pebbles OG and Grape Sundae. All 3 strains are intertwined one way or another. I’ll be doing a couple of Sundae Drivers from @Dforce, a couple different Fruity Pebbles OG from different breeders and the Grape Sundae from Cannarado. They are all regular seeds except for one of the FPOG is a Fem.

11 Likes

Sundae Drivers. Big Beef Plus Tomatoes germinating to the right of them.

13 Likes

there is a thought :slight_smile: seeds I could plant

10 Likes

I don`t think you have any room left, haha.

10 Likes

seeds are like Jello :slight_smile: always room for more :wink:

10 Likes

The 2 Sundae Drivers.

12 Likes

Fruity Pebbles OG popping up.

13 Likes

‘tis the season… :+1:t3::+1:t3:

11 Likes

Almost time to up pot to 1 gallon bags.

12 Likes

A couple Grape Sundaes (Sundae Driver x Grape Pie Bx) from Cannarado have broke ground.

11 Likes

Sundae Drivers up potted to 1 gallon bags.

11 Likes

Got my Dragons Flame Genetics order today. I now have a lot of his work that I need to start growing.

11 Likes

Man i think you just about cleaned them out! Lol

8 Likes

Haha, definitely a lot of his stuff! I will say though, he is very generous with the freebies.

9 Likes

The Fruity Pebbles OG fems I started from Gelato Seed Co. are crap. Hopefully these FPOG F4 regulars from Jaws Genetics are more viable.

12 Likes

That sucks :frowning: I do hate when that happens because of the time we lose at

the start of the season

all the best and be safe

Dequilo

8 Likes

How did you find out about Him?? That Guy is a breeding God he completelyand totally understands all aspects of breeding. That man knows his shit hes in one of my private discord channels. He has some Badass genetics :+1::+1:

8 Likes

Just from different sites and seed banks @PreyBird1. I haven`t grown anything from him yet, but that will change this summer.

9 Likes