Glaciers of Ice »»» Fruity Pebbles Cereal Cut x M.A.C. F

you liked this and it does sound good when I find a female if you would like a

clone let me know

Dequilo

9 Likes

That sounds great, thank you sir!

8 Likes

2 Sundae Drivers, 4 Grape Sundaes

and 2 Modified Macberry Moonshine bx via Cherry Pie waiting for warmer weather so they can be brought outside. Looks like 70’s next week in the Northeast, won’t be long now.

10 Likes

:crossed_fingers:t2::crossed_fingers:t2::crossed_fingers:t2: that it isn’t so WET this year! But one plus side is that I have all the materials/ have had sense last year , to get this hoop house up! So hopefully it will make it a lil better

10 Likes

once the rain slows down I got about 1 inch today :frowning:

11 Likes

Hopefully this year isn’t like last year!

7 Likes

Sundae Drivers courtesy of @Dforce.

10 Likes

Looks like a great beginning @sdoyle

8 Likes

Thank you @chasfitter!

8 Likes

:+1:t3::+1:t3: lookin good. Do you know if these are early finishing outside? If they are, that should help with the end of season blues. You know worms, humidity and rain… End of season, crop killers. :v:t3:

8 Likes

Thank you @happilyretired. I don`t know about the early finishing, maybe @Dforce will chime in.

7 Likes

Sweet i love mine how big is yours going to be? And hiws mom and the fiancee and the muttley crew?

8 Likes

Mine finished at about 8 weeks from buttons last year. Was mid October I believe. Was one of the 1st ones done. The only issue I had was that the aphids liked this plant, so keep an eye on that.
@happilyretired these Sundae Driver’s are from Skyfishbud

8 Likes

Sundae Drivers loving the sunny and 72 degrees weather!

11 Likes

Yeah, he reached out. I think he’s sending me some too.:+1:t3::+1:t3::v:t3:

9 Likes

Sweet i got a few sunda driver seed packs. Lol who am i kidding i have way too many seeds. My personal commercial seed stash is overboard like none other! Dont even het me started on what i got in the vaults lol.

13 Likes

Transplanted 2 of the Cannarado Grape Sundaes into 1 gallon bags and gave the Sundae Drivers their first dose of BBP.

8 Likes

Already getting “ the look “ from the BBP. @TheMadFlascher

11 Likes

Indeed they are ! Isn’t that a kick in the arse :wink:

8 Likes