Starting a couple indoors

Sundae Drivers loving the sun during the day. They’ll get their second dose of BBP tonight.

8 Likes

4 Cannarado Grape Sundaes, 2 Dragon’s Flame Modified Macberry Moonshine bx via Cherry Pie and 2 Jaw’s Fruity Pebbles OG. All are regs, so hoping for some girls.

9 Likes

Noce. How do u mix ur bbp do u phh after or before just use ro watwr and mix. I dont wanna mess it up mixing it lol. Have a couple oz to try out but necer known how to mix and amounts needed so ive yet to try it. Lol. I was tempted to take a 2 oz spray bottle with ro water and 2 or 3 drops of bbp to see what happens but dont wanna ruin the clones i have going to test my thoery. Lol

5 Likes

1 ml BBP to 4 oz. of water at lights out or end of the day every 8-10 days at the beginning.I have never checked my pph. I probably should start, my grows would be better, haha.

7 Likes

Grape Sundaes coming along. Still in the 30’s at night, can’t leave them outside.

8 Likes

Sundae Drivers after 2 doses of BBP.

9 Likes

The side shoots from the BBP is crazy.

9 Likes

A couple Dragons Flame Modified Macberry Moonshine bx to Cherry Pie.

10 Likes

Sundae Drivers up potted to 5 gallon bags.

10 Likes

4 Grape Sundaes and 2 Modified Macberry Moonshines.

12 Likes

Man im so jealous of the outdoor grows everyone has. I havent grown outdoors since the late '90s.
well in 2017 i grew outdoors until the plant started to smell then i had to move it inside.

11 Likes

they look very nice :slight_smile: here is to a great 2024 season

all the best and grow well

Dequilo

10 Likes

Fingers crossed they are both female’s :crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers::+1:
Everything is looking sweet.

8 Likes

Thank you @Dforce!

8 Likes

The 2 Sundae Drivers courtesy of @Dforce.

10 Likes

2 Grape Sundaes from Cannarado.

10 Likes

@Dforce, did you top the Sundae Drivers when you grew yours?

8 Likes

Yes I top everything, except Auto’s
They sure are looking healthy

9 Likes

Thank you!

8 Likes

A couple Fruity Pebbles OG from Jaws Genetics.

9 Likes