Starting a new journey

When you start your grow journal this checklist will save you from answering a lot of questions. Just put it at the beginning of your journal.

Grow Journal Check List

Seedbank:
Media:

Strain (bagseed too):
Indoor: Tent
Tent:
Lighting:
Light height:
Temps (day and night): Day=
Relative Humidity (day and night) :
Added Air (fans, portable acs, heaters, dehumidifiers) :
Ventilation:
Pot sizes:
Nutrient type:
Ph numbers:
Ec and PPM:
Water Temps:
Co2:

Seed germination date:
Veg duration:
Nutrient cycles (how often feed/water):

5 Likes

Thank you for that wireframe!

3 Likes

Welcome very much! Is that a pic of Ruffles McDoogle? Cutie fluffy puppers. You’ll have alot of great people helping you out here. We love to read your journal here and watch your grow!

2 Likes

Lol. No maybe the next pup will be named that. Her name is doja!

2 Likes

I like doja lol

1 Like

I think everyone on here likes doja!! Lol

2 Likes

Just thought I’d throw this question out there. I’ve had mite problems before I hate those friggin things. Any suggestions how to keep em from invading my tent?

2 Likes

There are lots of opinions on this subject, neem oil, Dr zymes, peppermint, citrus, and other essential oils, a few chemicals. Best option is type in mites or ipm in the search bar above and read many threads.

2 Likes

We’re making progress.

6 Likes

Thinking about using dakine420 line. Everyone on here says they love it. Is their additives necessary? Or is it fine to use stuff like gh calmag? Also how much does the bloom booster work from dakine420?

4 Likes

I haven’t used them before but I can tag someone who has some experience with the line @PreyBird1

2 Likes

Greatly appreciated

3 Likes

I used other stuff with my dakine.

3 Likes

I use there full line. Been using it for 3 yrs.
I also have tried
advanced nutrients
Key to life
Roots organic
A few more I can’t think of at the moment.
Dakine420 nutrients were used to grow more than 2lb per plant indoor. And have a world record to prove it.

You can’t argue Proof!

8 Likes

I’d say that’s impressive but that’s an understatement!

3 Likes

It pushed my grows to almost a qp a plant. At one month veg!

3 Likes

Welllll. I got impatient and just went to a dispensary to grab some clones, even that got a little out of hand. Went there for 2 ended up getting 6. Lol. The giscotti is supposed to be here Friday though.

4 Likes

6 Likes

6 Likes

Gave my girl her first baby plant to take care of. We’ll see how that goes lol. She got gelato 33.
So we got 2 cherry cheesecake 2 white runtz 1 watermelon mimosa and her gelato 33. And we got giscotti on it’s way. I’m pretty excited to see how this is all gonna turn out!!

5 Likes