Starting a new journey

I think I’m gonna put a plant outside. I’ve never done anything outside before. It doesn’t usually get hotter than 80 and doesn’t get colder than 50-46 at night. I was thinking Fox farms happy frog for the soil. I don’t know what I’d have to add to the soil. Any suggestions?

1 Like

Just normal Nutrient instructions. More of them. And water intervals.

If it rains for days while she has buds, you might want to cover or house her.

Bt for caterpillars and moths.

Defoliation and removing branches for good airflow is key to lower bud rot chances

Stakes. Weather gets nasty

Bar o soap to deter bunnies

3 Likes

Giscotti just arrived!

right on @automatik cant wait to see how these turn out

4 Likes

Hi ruffles!
Many great growers on this site. There are so many here to be credited with expanding our collective knowledge and experience. One of many to follow is @PreyBird1, He does a lot of breeding and has given us some great insight (Feminizing seed with STS). Being new to cannabis cultivation you may want to check out his numerous threads! Good luck and try your best not to get sucked down that rabbit hole!!

4 Likes

I’ve been going down that rabbit hole for a couple weeks now lol. And thank you for stopping by! I’m happy that there’s so much info on this forum and everyone is so genuinely nice and helpful.

1 Like

That was odd. I just posted something and it got deleted when I refreshed the page…

2 Likes

I’ve been going down that rabbit hole for a couple weeks now lol. And thank you for stopping by! I’m happy that there’s so much info on this forum and everyone is so genuinely nice and helpful. :sunglasses:

4 Likes

Thank you for the guidance. Luckily I don’t have to worry about rabbits. Just all the usual bugs, another thing I don’t really know how to repel. What’s bt?

2 Likes

Thanks for your support. Have a great weekend.

4 Likes

You can delete your own posts here. Perhaps you pushed a button on accident. I brought it back .

2 Likes

Gm everyone. Woke up and looked in on the girls, they don’t seem too happy…
Fed yesterday dakine420 nutes and calmag I didn’t check ph of the water because I’ve never had a problem with it being to high or low before. Ppm is 500. Temp 71 humidity is 50. Everything is in mother earth coco/perlite.

Anyone know what this could be?

3 Likes

Anyone know a good light meter? Preferably under $50?

1 Like

Looks like maybe too much water. Did you spill nutrients on the plant? So the little scoops that come in the nutrient bottles. Tell me how much you mixed of each dakine420 component into a gallon of water?

2 Likes

Overwatering could def be it. I mixed 4g of grow and 4g of base and 1tsp of calmag. It’s gh Cali magic. In 2 gal of water. I didn’t spill nutes directly on them but I did get the water with everything mixed in on a couple of em. I shook em off though. To the point that they were dryish.

1 Like

Ph 5.33
Ppm 750
Temp 71
They recovered from the transplant shock and my overwatering. That was a dumb mistake. Won’t do that again. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

3 Likes

Here’s a little update pic.

4 Likes

are these stems anything to worry about?

4 Likes

They have undergone so stress. They will be ok. She will still make some fire bud!

Right on!:+1:t4:

Been a while so here’s an update

2 Likes