Starting my journey on my very first grow

I need of a lot of help my very first grow and don’t really know what I’m doing just going with what I think is rite. HELP ME PLS LOL :joy:

4 Likes

Welcome to the site, you’ll find all the help you need here. Plenty of experienced growers to get ya going in the right direction.

What kind of issues you running into? Remember good clear pics and an explanation of your entire set up help greatly. :grin::call_me_hand::v:

3 Likes

Here ya go, welcome to GN.

Grow Journal Check List

Seedbank:
Strain (bagseed too):
Indoor, outdoor:
Tent, Room Size:
Lighting:
Light height:
Temps (day and night):
Relative Humidity (day and night) :
Added Air (fans, portable acs, heaters, dehumidifiers) :
Ventilation:
Pot sizes:
Soil, Coco, or Dwc:
Nutrient type:
Ph numbers:
Ec and PPM:
Water Temps:
Co2:

Seed germination date:
Veg duration:
Nutrient cycles (how often feed/water):

3 Likes

There sour Diesel auto but I really don’t know what’s wrong

1 Like

I don’t feel knowledgeable enough myself, but I know it will be asked. Is there a specific problem that you are questioning? Auto’s can be strange. I’ve had just a single thick stalk that just looked like a huge bud, plants that just stayed small, and some that overgrow my space.

If you fill out that grow journal checklist, just to the best of your ability, there are things on there you might not use, or know anything about. That’s how it was for me. You’ll get much more help faster.

2 Likes

Assuming you are talking about what I circled? Anyway to get a close up pic if thats the issue. It just blurs when I try to zoom in. That is odd from what I can see.

2 Likes

3 Likes