Stealth Grow in Outdoor Shed

Hello Everyone! I recently was given permission by my parents to renovate my back garden shed. it is a small space which has enough room in a corner to fit approximately a 2x3-4x4 tent. I am heavily considering turning this shed into a stealth grow room where I can grow my own marijuana for personal use without my parents knowing.

after extensive research, I have found the following items which I will likely use to aid me in this project. these being:

I apologies for so many images.

I will be acquiring the plants through cloning as a friend of mine clones then for a living and seeds are difficult to order in my country (latvia).

Questions
using the following carbon filter in a 6 inch size growing two plants which I hope to be large. will this leave any smell whatsoever? I am having troubles understanding whether carbon filters completely negate the smell in a relatively small growing tent?

alongside the equipment shown, is there any additional items which I need to get the best yield or if the smell will still be present, is there any items which I should get to completely eliminate it.

Thank You For Reading/Commenting!
any help or tips would go a long long way! I will be following up on this thread once I have fully planned out how I will go about this, including images and videos or issues I have along the way.

• Athena
4 Likes

Welcome to the forum! When you set up the carbon filter and the exhaust fan, place the carbon filter inside the tent and the exhaust fan outside to decrease the heat in the tent and if possible vent the exhaust outside to reduce heat in your shed. If it is a good carbon filter you shouldn’t have a smell issue. You don’t really need the soil moisture meter, the best easy ways to check moisture is too stick your finger down in the soil or when you plant, put the soil in the container, lift it to see how heavy it is, then water the plant until runoff and lift it up and feel how heavy it is after the watering. You should also get a PPM or EC Meter if you can. You should also get a good reliable timer for your light, to control the light cycle. Good luck with your future grows!

2 Likes