Still having problems

I enjoy being able to have a journal and liking other peoples but i dont think im going to stay and its a shame because i cant reply to most people. @nacho151 @PreyBird1 and @HostileHippie420 are a few i cant reply to i like your stuff but cant reply and its very frustrating to say the least as i look up to you guys along with others just so yall know. The main admin knows and nothing has changed. I been here over a month but want much longer if things dont change so im letting you guys know a great community and good luck and continue doing what you love.

9 Likes

Sorry to hear that! Check in every once in a while. They will get it fixed but it will probably be a while. Stay in touch!

8 Likes

Hey why dont we try and deactivate his account with the email link reset. I just dont want it deactivating him and then we cant get him back. Usually they get the bugs worked out. @flannigan well we dont want you to leave…i was enjoying your grow! I like @ultrapuff set up and @treetrunks setup too many growers to list. But we love more members = more knowledge. Do you use a phone or PC?

9 Likes

I use a phone

6 Likes

Hi @flannigan

I am sorry to hear that, and sadly I cant remember if it was me that you chatted with. Look we have been having permission/replying across the forum for several months. I have recently discussed this but not actioned way forward. I do know our dev team is busy on the forum, fixing several issues right now.

Please do me a favour, send me a message with a couple topics you cannot reply to. So I can submit your issues and get resolve. We will get to the bottom of this.

9 Likes

@flannigan Dont give up yet sir!!! We are here for everyone to learn an honestly this place is like a family to the extent even for now if you wanted to message whoever you wanted to comment on the thread I’m pretty positive they wouldn’t mind the last thing we want is too lose members we are here to spread knowledge about an amazing plant! Please don’t give up yet!! We will get it all figured out!!!

8 Likes

Ive had troubles sometimes when im using my vpn.

6 Likes

Yes sir your the 1 i talked to. I sent you a screenshot that day but ill send you some new 1’s.

7 Likes

Heres another thing. So far i been able to send email like i sent to @nacho151 . i can do everything except reply to certain folks threads not just old archived threads as i usually only try new stuff. And your 1 of the people i like your stuff but cant reply.

8 Likes

I am sorry to overlook your issue, but assure you i am on it and going to get to the bottom of it now. I will check my messages of yours in the past. Dont stress, i have implemented a better way of keeping on top of community problems. We growing…

9 Likes