Still new and learning. My current grow all organic

• List item

![image|375x500](upload://bhdfrzbM0ToZVq8GR6VJSNstrong textZAoAl.jpeg)

11 Likes

Lookin good man welcome. Ongrats on starting a thread over here lots of amazing growers here to talk with and most willing to lend a helping hand @kapouic @hoppiefrog @zeus if you want tag someone specific just put an @ in front of their name and they will be notified i will be following along with ya man!!

7 Likes

Welcome to GN @meds4life! You have some nice girl going :nerd_face:
What are the strains?

7 Likes

Welcome @meds4life ! :slight_smile:

5 Likes

@meds4life. Welcome to GN. :+1:
Very nice plants btw. :v:

6 Likes

Hey brother pleasure to meet you. So happy to see another organic indoor grower here to chat with. Honestly it may just be the three of us here atm @deusoboy420 does as well . I love hi brix molasses the stuff is killer important for crazy terps. Have u ever tried earth juice, fairly easy to use and best quality smoke I have ever created. If you don’t mind me asking what do you use ? I’m planning on a test run of no till living soil soon if I can. Get the material to set up that is

7 Likes

Welcome! Nice buds @meds4life

3 Likes

@meds4life thanks for sharing. Glad to have you here in the community!

1 Like

Thanks for this helpful offer and info :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Looks excellent nice plants

1 Like

I am using Coast of Maine Platinum blend! They have additives you can get but if you use regular nutes it will kill the roots. The soil is amazing by itself. I also added bat guano, Alaskan fish fertilizer and some extra black farm worm castings. I have yet to use any kind of tea or earth juice. Need to learn how to brew some.

1 Like

Top two are Northern Light crosses but can’t remember with what. Next couple are cookies and cream. Then my favs are the Coco Creams from Exotic down in Hawaii. Also have a couple of Southern Mountain Cheese which I just put in larger containers to see if they would stretch more and grow. Last I gave two chemdawg autos that just keep growing. Looks like they may be getting ready to start flowering but gonna be big, only my fifth grow and the most strains and plants yet. This is the first time I only topped a couple once. Letting them do their thing. Thanks for the kind words.

2 Likes

Tell me more about the molasses and how to use it please? Also do you know about banana peals. Heard they were also good. Letting this grow finish proper. I am amazed at the flowers on my NL crosses. Still not even all cloudy trichomes. Been checking every other day. I listed what I had below but I left out I either have a Hurricane Kush or an Alien Rift! Sure is frosty! Something to say for organic growing. My best plants to date. Only my 5th grow and first time more than 4-6 plants. Have 6 autos running and 6 photos that I put in my other tent 12 hours a day. Hope to do same next grow. Half& half!? Love to hear about the molasses. Thank you, pleasure to be here!

1 Like

Forgot I also used Rhiza_Nova from IG for root strength. Roots went crazy.

1 Like