Stoner munchies! What is your favorite when your stoned?

Ok folks what do you like to eat when your stoned?? Junk food? Deserts? Post up your pics of what your snacking on when your high AF!

I like ice cream, cookies, chocolate. And i like salty savory stuff also. I like to make things out of other things like make bigger snacks using other desserts or snacks if that makes sense. So im going to make ice cream sandwiches! Heres what i got this time!

1. Nestle tolehouse cookie dough.
  2. Ben and jerrys * chocolate therapy flavor!

I really had a hard time deciding on the ice cream?
Its was chocolate fudge brownie, or chocolate therapy or another one im to high to remember at the moment but the ice cream had to be chocolate thats my favorite base ice cream. I might try some different cookies but i think this is going to be perfect!

Ok
there in the freezer! So post up your favorites! What do you love to eat when your stoned? What do you like make as your ultimate goodie??

15 Likes

I When I’m lit I make French Toast. I use home made bread that I cut thick and I let the slices soak in the custard for at least an hour. I am having some later so I will post picks.

2 big pieces for me and 2 for the dog. I use cinnamin, vanilla, allspice, and a touch of nutmeg. Sooooo goooood :heart:

11 Likes

12 Likes

Ooh yum whats that some kinda peanut butter brownie concoction?

8 Likes

Im addicted to Pb&j with bacon. Always hits different. :joy:

8 Likes

Ok level up that pbj. Make it in a sandwich pressm the kind that makes the 2 pockets as one. Mmm toasted hot! man now im hungry.

8 Likes

Ain’t got a pic of it but this is my go to cookie right here. Fricken best tasting choc chip cookies around besides David’s cookies. Lol. Always have a tub of these in the fridge. Just a little hint if u can’t find the cookie dough keebler makes soft batch cookies also keebler soft batch and take 4 cookies out pkg and put on plate in microwave for 13 to 15 seconds and it’s like the next best cookie to the tollhouse ones. Lol. Keebler soft batch r amazing also. Chocolate is so good in them other than I like Skittles and I chew on Skittles til there is nothing left to chew but the taste of themmos so super addicting lol.

9 Likes

Yeah its a mixture of them mmmm

7 Likes

Ben and jerrys are $2.49 each here so i snagged like 6 of them.

8 Likes

8 Likes

Damn, you guys making me hungry and its my sugar free month. Besides that I do eat edibles laced with THC and sugar from good compadres mama-g.co.za. So I am sitting here sipping on my coffee without sugar, without edibles, not even something munchy in the house. So just scrolling past, liking and minding my own business.

9 Likes

Skittles. Lol sorry all sugar but being high they r so fricken yummy. And toll house cookies fresh baked is best. When they get cold they r no good anymore. Lol.

10 Likes

Holy craps , those looks good. I need to be your neighbor :joy::rofl::+1::+1::v:

7 Likes

Sorry bro…:stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: my wife’s doing the no sugar thing too so whenever I cook, I have to keep hers separate.
Me, I love sugar!

8 Likes

I used to house a whole bag of skittles when stoned… :rofl:

They are so bad for you though!

Man…. And now Im craving a big ass bag of peanut m&m’s

Fuck it, one of everything off the shelf… :dash::dash::dash:

9 Likes

I should start an anti-munchie topic, I am so hungry right now for good stoner food, proper food. I have just emailed a company i used to frequent over 13 years ago called mi vami. Damn their food was great, proper food, real authentic home cooked and they used to be open till late. South Africa is not like the states with regards to food, we not big and bold. In the town I live in, we have a fish and chip shop, most of the places sell burgers, chips, english breakfast and crap like that. I missing good, unique food. Mi vami used to serve this oversized Schwarma’s either beef, chicken or lamb with a combination of different things you could add, and the thin crispy chips with secret sprinkles and the sides, grilled egg plant, hummus and a lovely chilli sauce that was not to hot but made you sweat. I need some stoner food. NOWWWWW and I cannot get anything right now. Grrrrr, thanks for the rant.

11 Likes

My wife’s brother makes schearma for them always chicken tho. I’m not much of a fan of the taste at any place I’ve tried it so far. I love my pierogi,stuffed cabbage,dill pickle soup,cabbage soup,crepes ,I’m not much for Mexican foods and Italian foods I guess I’m a plain Jane for food. I like soups stews most meats all but pork I can do. Only pork I eat is bacon and ham. Lol. Otherwise veggies I eat asparagus green beans and corn. Lol.

9 Likes

I really love most foods, italian being one of my favorites. Never heard of pierogi, we call them dumplings. Since I was involved in a piggery and eating alot of pork, I have lost my appetite for most pork except for the bi-product bacon, loooovvvve bacon and ham. I miss eating cajun food ( I think that is mexican or texan ). One of my best meals in the states and my first meal was a cheese burger and chips with a keylime pie for dessert. I would eat that meal a million times over. I eat fair amount of venison ( game meat , less fat, organic and more taste ) these days, specifically kudu, love the taste. Veggies, I eat them all, very shortly making a cannabis pesto pasta with hemp seed, and more than likely some dandelion. It was one of the first meals I learnt to cook ( pesto pasta ) when I moved overseas and still love it to this day.

9 Likes

Polish call stuffed dumplings pierogi just as lots call crepes crepes and Polish call them nalesniki lol.

9 Likes

Dang it now im hungry again.

7 Likes