Strain & Breeder Recommendations - High Yield

The biggest thing is keeping the environment consistent. If your veg room is 20°C and 80% RH today then 28°C and 40% RH the next day the plants are going to be stressed out. Growing great plants is all about reducing stress and giving them a predictable and consistent home. If you can control the environment then you’ve got the ability to tweak things to find the ideal.

2 Likes

I have one pack of TRKS available. It is set at auction pricing. Of you want REAL DEAL skunk. You better throw your bid in the pot. Trust me it Won’t last long

Hello,
Putting the finishing touches on a new online store. Looking for some craft breeders to add to my big box breeders as well. Peace

@districtflora has some craft strains

2 Likes

Hello,
Finishing work on a new website. Looking for craf breeders to add if interested let me know. Hit me up at leo’s Garden thread. Peace

1 Like

He’s not on here anymore unfortunately. @PreyBird1 and @Ladithief make some good crosses as well!

1 Like

:pray:t4: Thank you

1 Like

I have his email if it is still active…

Still have to grow some out… just been so busy working other shit…lol…

1 Like

Im a Legal Grower in the states looking for some fire genetics :wink:

1 Like

Go with EThos. Peace

Didn’t look at dates. Lol

Hey brother how many lbs did u get from that one dry weight

2 Likes

Hey brother so I’m a jamaican farmer in the hills of Jamaica I plant outdoor on 2 1/2 acres of land typically each grow year I plant about 20k plants i plant all my plants in burlap sack 20x30 bags I fill the bag up with regular soil and mix it with horse and chicken manure also bat guano and wood ash I veg for 8 weeks and flower 9 weeks I get a lb a plant for some but some fall short ehat strain would u recommend I get for outdoor grow to improve my yield

1 Like

Hi @jamesandrew027 , welcome to GN. That was many years ago and I could not remember, but would say between 1lb and 2lb. It was a very good producer and no issues with pests or mold.

1 Like

@jamesandrew027 plant them in the ground that would help

if you do 112 grams on you 20k plants you are doing 2240 KG

no bad for a season eh?

grow well and be safe

Dequilo

1 Like

Thank u so much Chris they look very beautiful I think I’ll buy and try some of those seeds they look amazing

3 Likes

Yes Dequilo I get around 15-16k lb every reap season but where i plant its hilly and rocky slopes so i get the soil from the ground at another part of my property and put it into the grow bag

2 Likes

@jamesandrew027 I get it :slight_smile: I would say get bigger bags

that appears to help a lot

all the best

Dequilo

2 Likes