Strain Talk šŸ—£

Looking like some more exotic fire :fire:

7 Likes

Bro I cant wait to grab this set itā€™s allllllll Iā€™ve been waiting for I LOVE :grapes: :grapes: Grapes a that flavor I can only imagine this one!! This is why they are my number one go to ā€¦. @PreyBird1 an Exotic genetix for my Regs & Fems and Ethos or Mephisto for autos!
Somewhere in here though I will get some Beleaf an Inhouse bc Iā€™ve heard nothing but amazing things!

7 Likes

Yes guys and Solfireā€™s just dropped something sick too:

https://solfiregardens.com/product/fx3-box-set/
https://solfiregardens.com/fx3/

13 Likes

@PreyBird1 @Dog_Fart1 @Mark0427 @nacho151 @chrisj @ultrapuff @bigj @bobette @budfarmer @OlyBoy @repins12

12 Likes

Not many left as I understand it.
Hereā€™s my day 62 on them.

11 Likes

@Dog_Fart1 Just saw yours in the budpictures thread, sheā€™s looking magnificent! What are her terps like?

10 Likes

I have 2 going, one is straight fake Strawberryā€¦like Starburst candyā€¦other is similar with stinky feet mixed in itā€¦word is, that this is the don mega genetics & the more potent high of the common phenosā€¦the pic above is the Strawberry, the other has a but uglier structureā€¦Iā€™ll see if I took some photos of it, or I will when I chop n hang

8 Likes

Anyone have recommendations for strains that would be especially helpful for opioid withdrawal?

Iā€™m currently stuck on Suboxone but I want to kick it to the curb as soon as possible.

I was thinking mostly indica would be ideal since I will have issues sleeping and be really anxious. :crazy_face:

8 Likes

Donā€™t know if you can get a hold of Grateful Breath, it is definitely a night time smoke. It will put you on the couch. Also I know that @PreyBird1 Monkey Slaps seems to work as well, without putting you down.

8 Likes

Iā€™ll look around for Grateful Breath. Iā€™ve been watching everyone growing Monkey Slaps and I would be interested in that one too.

@PreyBird1 do you know if Monkey Slaps is mostly indica? Is it a calming effect?

7 Likes

@Dforce from what Iā€™ve found Grateful Breath is available by clones only. Apparently they donā€™t have seeds for it.

6 Likes

Is The Clone Conservatory a vendor with good genetics?

3 Likes

Its is mostly an indica. It actually is amazing for arthritis pain,tremors and lots of other stuff. My wife actually requested i grow more of it because we ran out and her hands are hurting so i gotta grow some more. And @bullfrog420 has grown it out for his wife and shes has arthritis also and it helped her immensely. My wifes friend hippy has tremors bad and this strain stops the tremors dead. And hes always after it. @bobette also has it and has grown it out. its a winner strain for pain.

Grease monkey x Runtz = slapz mother*
Gelato f33 x Zkittles = Runtz father pollinator father*
Together they make monkey Slapz. So its technically
Runtz x Runtz x Zkittles x Slapz x gelato F33.

@papajerry grew it out also and he even had it tested check it out!

9 Likes

here are some quality breeders ā€“ MassMedical // InHouseGenetics //Ethos Genetics ? some great banks: Attitude Seed Bank //Great Lakes Genetics //D.C. Seed Exchange ? Neptune Seed Bank //Cellar Seed Bank Happy Hunting !!

5 Likes

Yes! I have grown out Monkey Slapz. It is one of my favorites.
It is a heavy indica. Smoke some of it and just say ā€œAhhhā€!! It really helps with arthritis when added into a lotion . An edible and Iā€™m out! Lol
Itā€™s a heavy yeilder when grown outside. Large beautiful colas!
My adviceā€¦ if you have the seedā€¦ plant them. You wonā€™t regret it. Just my 2 centsā€¦:v:

10 Likes

Hey its the magnificent bobette! Hows the family, the house and hows life? Good to see you around here. I havent been on discord much at all.

9 Likes

Sweet I love the certificate of analysis! Iā€™m going to have to get some of those seeds and at least give them a try.

8 Likes

I know you havenā€™t. You are greatly missed!

Hubby is recovering from his accident. Doing well.

Property next door still 4 sale. 40 acres plus a huge barn!

Planning out this yearā€™s gardenā€¦ still in the air. This will be the first year i have nothing from you to grow! :sleepy:

10 Likes

I got stuff what you want?

9 Likes

Send me your list please.
You could check in on discord and see if anyone else would like anything as wellā€¦ hint hintā€¦ lol

7 Likes