Strain Talk 🗣

Stra(i)nge this thread doesn’t exist yet…or maybe a similar one has dwelled off to the dark world of archived threads…
Anyway, may this be an effort to bundle any and all strain related talks, recommendations, your favorites, what strain’s you’ve been hunting for a long time, discussions about the strains of the year…all of it, shoot it…would love to hear!

10 Likes

Most recently, this one caught my attention:

I’m hearing it pop up here and there and always hear nothing but good things.

So I bought it. In the cross is Lemon Tree which I’ve been a big fan of for many years. But not only that…she’s also being mentioned as one of the highest yielding strains of 2023 in this article, which is always good… :stuck_out_tongue:

The Most Productive Marijuana of 2023.

Oreoz is also in its parental genetics and has been named a heavy yielder by some.

Also, these seeds are not overly expensive:

Always on the lookout for indoor sativa candidates!

Curious…

10 Likes

I’ve wanted to do Sundae Driver for along time. @Dforce hooked me up with some this year and I will be growing a few starting in the Spring. I also bought some Grape Sundae (Sundae Driver x Grape Pie Bx) from Cannarado that I will be growing.

8 Likes

Sweet! Probably tough to find the original Cannarado Sundae Driver seeds? @sdoyle

8 Likes

Yes, they’re not even listed as out of stock anymore.

7 Likes

I’ve noticed that their Grape Sundae is out of stock everywhere, I’m glad I got them when they dropped. You would think that their Sundae Driver and Grape Pie would always be around, seeing he made the strains up.

7 Likes

I can’t lie man I am super stoked to see this ….

11 Likes

These things are huge!!

8 Likes

Yeah man. Look at heeeer.

If she’s can pull off buds like that consistently AND have my beloved Lemon Tree aroma’s & flavours in her…then I have plans for her. I think I have a great partner to cross her with… The Sugar Cane from Inhouse seeds… Another one that hasn’t been disappointing me, especially with her frosting. I wanted to do something with that one and the Lemon Tree for a while, but maybe the Triton Biscotto Lime would be even better for yield purposes.
When that day comes, I will consult @PreyBird1 :smiley:

7 Likes

@el_kabong I believe is the one who let these all out to a lot of the forum. They r a mix I believe but he may possibly have an original seed or seeds laying around. Possibly.
I’m on a hunt for blackberry kush which I see @scryptic is gonna hook a brotha up with some of them. Also I’m in high seeks of cheesequake seeds or cuts either way. Was the best smoke I’ve ever smelled and or smoked. The smells and taste were one of the same. It was a perfect strain to smoke and had a remarkable taste to it. Lol

10 Likes

Cultivar vs Strain: What’s the Difference & Why It’s Important – The Press Club.

Thought you might like this. I refer to them as cultivars now. Alot of folks i know are too.

14 Likes

Nice read thanks @Slym3r

6 Likes

Looks like I’m going to have to rearrange my vocabulary and start saying ‘cultivar’ now. That’s an informative article @Slym3r

8 Likes

I have Jelly Breath and Bananacane from In House that I can`t wait to try this year.

7 Likes

I’ve been looking into in-house an Beleaf …. Wow they have some beautiful looking plants

6 Likes

I’m particularly partial to Trainwreck.
Pineapple Express which is in the same lineage is seems like an obvious close race.
Durban Poison is up there.
Unicorn Poop pops into mind.
Black Truffle was the best of some others… Devil truffle, chocolate truffle, white chocolate truffle but i would turn any of them down. They all seemed a class ahead of anything in the Runtz line i’ve tried.

Gorilla Glue, a cup winner is aways a great every day cultivar… it also mixes well with any other cultivar inna way that won’t screw up the taste.

I’m tempted to start an adjacent thread that specifically addresses if anyone makes weed cocktails besides myself…. There’s actually nothing better than cannabis mixology… imo. That’s my phrase… thanks :rofl:

9 Likes

@HostileHippie420 Done their Sugar Cane, Apple Jax and Deluxe Sugar Cane in the past, all three great, but their Sugar Cane was absolutely fantastic.

6 Likes

I have Bananacane and Jelly Breath S1 that I’m going to do this summer. Oops, I already wrote this above.

7 Likes

:clap:t2::clap:t2::clap:t2: might have to jump on this wagon :rofl::rofl::rofl::man_shrugging:t3::man_shrugging:t3:

8 Likes

New Exotic drop.

9 Likes