Strains for greenhouse in OK

Any advice in choosing strains for light-dep greenhouse in Ok? Fans and some supplemental lighting if I don’t run out of money first. Considering Jack Herer, Sour Diesel, and Killer Queen, but I might be way off on those choices as I’m new to strain selection. I’m also looking for a good resource on strains in general. Thanks

4 Likes

Hey brother how’s a going!!! Glad to see your doing greenhouse. Light dep in Oklahoma!!! Oklahoma is for sure not like any other state in our weather for growing!!! I’ve had my commercial grow licences since we legalized and I grow green house light dep all year round!!! Grow anything and everything out there bro seriously I’m kinda a seed fanatic and am always popping seeds I’ve grown a so many different strains in the green house and I haven’t really noticed anything different from one to another except cement shoes… It did really well In my green house tbh that and anything cannarado or exotic has done well… Hopefully I can lend a hand to u if you need anything feel free to message me!!! Or if u need seeds or cuts lmk

2 Likes
1 Like

white rhino for sure

Skunk #1

One of the most espectacular buds i ever see in my life, i´m 41, a long time ago, in a greenhouse and is a Skunk #1 regular from Sensi Seeds.

2 Likes

Those are some very nice beans you have.

Jack Herer, Sour Diesel, and Killer Queen

You have some killer genetics lined up.

1 Like

Can i work for you? I want to work in this industry! Lol I am building my own portfolio of grows. I am super egar to learn and implement my own knowledge