Strains Smoked Before

Hello there fellow growers…

I would just like to find out from all of you guys here on a bit more of a personal note & level if any of my fellow growers here has smoked any of the following strains that I’ll be posting here below…As well as I would like to know what your experience/s was like when smoking any of these strains that I’ve got here…?

Would like & love to hear as well as read all of your comments below as you’ll be giving me some inside info on the strains…

Thanks to all my fellow growers here…

4 Likes

Not this brand but I’ve s.ojed dosiand purp punch and both were super good. Purp punch is def a fruity like grape punch flavor super tasty hope yours taste as good as mine did. Lol. I don’t know who was the breeder of the purple punch I have.

3 Likes

Hey @Wreith85

Thanks for sharing. I have smoked the last 3 strains you have listed. Do si Do and purple punch are some top strains you have there. Problem is I cant remember the experience, I just know Do Si Do has a great name and spoken about often. Where did you get the strains from, Marijuana SA is a South African company.

4 Likes

Yes I did hey they have very good & reasonable pricing too

4 Likes