Stubby plants

A trellis net for training. Definitely check the lights we might want to raise them up. Definitely follow some of the advice above definitely discard some of it use what works for you based on the genetics sounds like you got yourself a nice hybrid there grow accordingly.

5 Likes

It can be bad genetics that cause herms or too much stress or harvesting too late or light leaks. All depends but its mostly light leaks and genetics that cause it.

4 Likes

Is there good sites to use in regards to guaranteed feminized seeds? I’ve browsed sensi seeds website, just wanting to know if there is others more reliable seed sellers. Also I’ll keep you all updated about these plants. I’m hoping I get at least one feminized plant.

6 Likes

I use Chitown seeds, and Pacific seed bank, I have never had an issue with their seeds and they ship fast.

6 Likes

Chitown is a good bank like said above. Ilgm has good genetics. @repins12 is not a bank but has great genetics also. Gemini genetics.com has some fire strains lots of regs but great turnouts from everything I’ve dropped so far.

6 Likes

North Atlantic Seed Co. in Maine is great. They have a lot to choose from and they have very fast delivery.

3 Likes