Subscribe to fellow grower channel during COVID

2 Likes
2 Likes
2 Likes

Here you go. He took the day off yesterday but he’s back :wink:

4 Likes

And the vision that was planted in my brain still remains… :musical_note: :musical_score: :guitar:

Thanks @missiles!

3 Likes

Your welcome Kap :wink:

2 Likes
3 Likes

Thanks @missiles for taking the time to post these on this side… I truly appreciate it as well as I know Stuart does also…

3 Likes

Your welcome Ladi. I seen you start the journal so I just brought them over everyday :wink:

2 Likes

Did he decide to join GN, @Ladithief? Or should we keep going on youtube to give him some love? :nerd_face:

2 Likes

You tube and views are best… he has a plan with that channel if he can get there… he used to do shows for money and blew his voice…got bummed and quit singing or playing for public… this has got him the itch back and he is hoping the channel can get him some gigs when the world sorts it’s mess out…

5 Likes

Good to know, thanks!

4 Likes
3 Likes

A suggestion for everybody that wants to help @Ladithief’s friend : Post the link to your social medias and ask YOUR friends to help you help a friend…etc…

It’s all free, doesn’t cost us a penny. But it might make a difference for Ladi’s friend. Or at the very least it will warm his heart and make his day brighter!

Peace friends! :v:

4 Likes
1 Like
2 Likes
3 Likes

If your one that visits his channel it’s his birthday :gift:

2 Likes
2 Likes
2 Likes