Success at last

Finally getting results from bag seeds that I threw out (yeah…tossed). But they proved to be resilient…I relented and gave them another shot…
Thanks to forums like GNW, I am learning the Do’s and don’t of the roads to happiness…starting with the right equipment…Three weeks ago, I ordered the space bucket…the sheath bucket…the clone bucket…clone dome…the grow tent…plant trainers…,ALL of which have proven to be A+ because of the results I have been able to achieve after SO many failed attempts. Lots more to learn for a hobbiest…pet peeve as of lately are the pesky (Spider Mites)…which I am dosing regularly with pesticides…Thank you ALL for your inputs in these forums…looking forward to better success…
The pics are labors of love…I started out in my outdoor greenhouse with the mother of my clones…where I then move some into the grow tent and stealth bucket with Alien lights…Processing: 8FAA053F-51B4-41A8-8B1E-BBF8D5F2C486.jpeg…
Processing: 3857491C-A105-4188-A59B-CFF6F6DAA030.jpeg…
Processing: C505B2CB-91AE-4A07-A466-8439F7CA1977.jpeg…

2 Likes

None of your pics loaded…

2 Likes

Hi @qstarmbs

Welcome to GN and thank you for sharing your success and would love to see your pictures. Sorry I think you posted before they upoaded. You are going to have to reupload the pictures. Great to get a good plant from a bagseed. Lets see!

2 Likes