Sun grown regenerative farming opportunities

Hello my name is Frank and I have been a cannabis connoisseur for over a decade and cultivating a bit over two.

Now my main mission is to become an official cannabis cultivator and breeder while sequestering carbon and poly cropping food along side. I am able to make my own fertilizers, pesticides/germicides and as well as culture my own microorganisms. I currently have about 10 plants for personal use each baring approximately one to three pounds each all by myself. I am soon to be in the ganjier cannabis connoisseur program which will further enhance my knowledge, experience and also community with some of the biggest influences in the game teaching it.
My dream is to be a master grower in the emerald triangle for the patients and medicine and gaining sovereignty.
Any help and guidance is much appreciated but support and conversation are good too(:

4 Likes

What state are you in?

4 Likes

I’m in California South Bay Area, I currently have a project here and in the valley near Modesto and along the peninsula so I’m super spread out. Hoping to find my place in life and consolidate my efforts and do it legitimately. How about you my friend?

3 Likes

You are awesome :sunglasses:. That sound like a super well structured life plan. I checked into the Ganjier. It looks very promising. What got you into growing @italfarmindank ?

2 Likes

Thanks brother you are awesome too. Mostly the whole cannabis culture is awesome!
The ganjier is pretty much ran by all the people that I have aspired to and looked up to in this culture. True legends of the area I am at.
I guess I always loved smoking and in the past couple years have been on this natural healing journey which led me to mentally only being willing to do work I enjoyed and loved in life. I was in construction for 10 years and since legalization I noticed the quality of buds in the clubs looked good but did not get the job done so I decided to buy some seeds. After the first little autoflower I grew it was a wrap, I knew all I wanted to do was grow sunnabis and food :raised_hands:

3 Likes

I’m with you :100:. I’m doing the same. If I would stop moving homes I could get a proper garden growing. Lol

1 Like

Well I’m praying for you my friend to find what you want to keep it growin!!

1 Like

Hey bud if I hear of anyone that needs help in that area I will reach out. For now I would def check out the want ads on this site and just network with folks needing labor. More than likely, even if they are full up they will know of a grow that needs workers. Good luck bro!

2 Likes

Thanks brother i really appreciate the advice and insite. Im gonna keep my eye open and check those out! @mike.c

2 Likes