Super cropping size growth

I thought I would start throwing up some pics of 1 specific plant in its growth. Starting from a rooted clone freshly transplanted into a small 4” container up to current size. I will take pics and post them every week to show the progress of this white beauty!!! Sorry the beginning pics do not have exact age, I was already into week one of flower when i decided to follow thru with this post. Also, yes there is a little green moldy on my 1” block clone before transplanting. Thats Not usually like that, but things happen and I had left town and had someone watch my stuff. It happens. He did not remove the dome lids every day to bring in fresh air. I cleaned it up tho and it will be fine…well obviously, look at the other pics,its definitely not stunted. Hahahaha
@PreyBird1 @shmodyshmott @chrisj @tammydc @Ladithief @bobette
Rooted clone

couple weeks later

Another week later

And another week…lol…

This is week 1 of flower

6 Likes

A couple weeks into flower.She is going to be a beast. I tooK the pic with lights on and using my blue grow glasses over the camera lens. Hahahaha It worked. She is actually darker green then what the pic makes out. She has knots forming nicely.

4 Likes

5 Likes

Im an idiot. I mixed up And started posting the plant pics in my room build post. Uhg. Time for me to fiX this and update. My bad.

1 Like