Super Kush

Has anyone grown any Super Kush ? I have 5 plants and the youngest one of the plants is about 6 weeks old after sprouting out of the dirt . Will this effect the other plants . Should I separate the one plant from the others ?

1 Like

The youngest plant start showing buds after 6 weeks

I have not grown super lush but I have younger plants in my veg area. It shouldn’t effect it. Are the other plants crowded around it or blocking its light? Not exactly sure what the question was.

All of the plants have enough space in between each other making sure they don’t touch each other

Hi @m3dina21 Welcome to the network !

Is that youngest plant an autoflower by any chance?

1 Like

I couldn’t tell you to be honest . My other plants are thriving with 4 of them around 2 feet . I started growing the Super Kush around the 9th of October. Very fast growth. Read online that Super Kush is know to flower as early as 6 - 8 weeks just worried that it will make my other plants go into flower stage

If it’s a photo it shouldn’t flower until you make it flower… then everything that is photo in that tent will follow… and as the question was asked… an auto will flower when it wants no matter the light… and a photo should never flower until the light cycle is manipulated or you into mid summer outdoors…depending on latitude…

4 Likes

Seeds came from a grower in California from a crop he ran so I’m not for sure how the seeds where produce . So if the seed is a auto flower it will flower when it wants us that correct ? If it’s a auto flower will it make my other plants that are not auto flower go into the flower stage ? I don’t use a tent I have a grow room . Just want to make sure if I have to separate the one that is flowering from the other plants ?

1 Like

That plant is just fine with the other’s. It’s really sounding like it’s an auto flower seed. It’s not going to effect your other plants. Your other plant’s won’t start flowering until you change your light cycle. As long as they’re not auto seeds also. If they are, they will start to flower on their own whenever they are ready.

2 Likes

Thanks to all of you that helped me I appreciate it .