Sweet's Journal

I also have a grow going but it’s been stressful. (Because) I’m embarrassed to admit I don’t have much info on this plant. I was really (really) high at the recent grow cup earlier this month. The very end of the day, getting ready to leave, I thought “get a plant”. (My space and I were not prepared) So I have an alien. And the name is fitting, going back to the stress part. We all learn our own lessons in our own ways. So here is the plant after a bad mistake with the light. I hadn’t checked it and it grew faster than I expected and the light got too close.Cleaned up some of the damage on the plant and it looks better, but I’m pretty upset. I’m rolling with it though. I also got some mylar and finally got it up.

My plant is going into bloom now (also faster than I expected) so we had to move the other plant, but I think it’s going to be better for us.

11 Likes

Shiny disco plants!

7 Likes

13 Likes

Looks nice!!
That plant symetry was the first thing that caught my eye!!!

8 Likes

11 Likes

Looking good @SweetNatsu your really getting the hang of things!

10 Likes

Looks great @SweetNatsu!

9 Likes

@SweetNatsu be careful with the mylar, that stuff will keep growing and take over more wall space !

8 Likes

I noticed.

11 Likes

Look what a plant you’ve got going there!

9 Likes

These little white hairs though!

12 Likes

They are pistils, as the flower matures they should turn red. Good looking flowers by the way!

9 Likes

I can almost smell those…mmmmm! Love the colors.

9 Likes

Love it keep up the good work

9 Likes

11 Likes

Nicely done.

8 Likes

Is this the one nit in dwc? Or did that sativa already finish up. :o

8 Likes

nice buds :slight_smile:

I like to hang them also

all the best and grow well

Dequilo

8 Likes

Yes this is the amnesia lemon in the dwc. It tastes nice. Can’t wait for it to be cured more.

7 Likes

I found my dream job! The farm is called Lavish leaf, the place is brand new. Starting out trimming.

10 Likes