Switched to Veg and now! Help

Switched to Vegetation stage and added Sensi Grow A and B. Now they look like this. Light is at 80%. 18 hours.

7 Likes

Welcome to the forum! If you could fill out this and post it with your grows it will help others help you and you won’t have to keep answering questions. Looking at your pictures I’m guessing you need to drop the intensity of your light down to around 4 or 5 and shoot for a par reading of around 500 during veg. If you don’t have a par meter I would suggest downloading the free Photone app for the type smart phone you have. I’m not sure of the soil your using, how ever they kind of look like you might have fed them a little to much and that last picture seems to look like to much nutrients and possibly a little to much water. Just my opinion, I’m pretty sure others will show up soon to help you out with more knowledge than me.

Grow Journal Check List

Seedbank:
Media (Soil):

Strain (bagseed too):
Indoor: Tent
Tent:
Lighting:
Light height: 18 inches from plant
Temps (day and night): Day= 75 f, night= 69 f
Relative Humidity (day and night) : Day 65 % - Night 50 %
Added Air (fans, portable acs, heaters, dehumidifiers) :
Ventilation: – Room Ventilation: Vented to outside
Pot sizes:
Nutrient type:
Ph numbers: 5.8 TO 6.3 with R/O WATER
Ec and PPM: PPM
Water Temps: 69 f
Co2:

Seed germination date:
Veg duration:
Nutrient cycles (how often feed/water):

6 Likes

Hey, PG, welcome to the group.

Here’s my two cents…

crank your light up to 100%.

keep the lights at least 2 ft above the top of the plant.

i don’t know nothin’ about your medium or nutrients, but I’d add the equivalent of ~1/2 tsp of epson salts to each gal of water/nutes that you’re using.

since the tips of the leaves of your plant have reached the outer edge of your pot, only water the soil around the outside of your pot. drag a line in the dirt with a chopstick (or something)

the same diameter of the tips of the leaves and water the plant on that line only. water slowly so the water soaks in at the line that you’ve drawn in the dirt.

Don’t Worry About Watering The Base Of Your Plant.
don’t worry about watering the base of your plant.
Also… don’t water the base of your plant.
Trust me.
The roots of your plant will find where the water is.

Also, fill out as much of the info (that you can remember) from nacho’s previous post. Copy and paste it and post it here in this same exact thread, there’s no need to start thread after thread after thread for each question you might have. It’ll make it easier four you to track your grow, your journal, your conversations, and for the rest of us to help you along.
It’ll give everyone else a chance to provide a more focused answer to your question.

Cheers,
Michael

7 Likes

what size light ?

5 Likes

What do you mean by you switch to the vegetative state? That’s where they begin

1 Like