Tammys grow journal

Lol. @pptrsha1 got to get in on this. 1st, 2nd, & 3rd place!

5 Likes

@PreyBird1 @LoCoRocK @tenga @pptrsha1 @repins12 @chavez78 @Jimhigh66 @sssportsmfg

6 Likes

i am so in ! :smiley:

6 Likes

@tammydc watching!

5 Likes

Anyone taking bets? :money_mouth_face:. Ha Ha!:joy:

5 Likes

i always like the number 3. :smiley:

6 Likes

Set to watching. Some familiar names here too.

5 Likes

You know when it comes to Auto’s and my Grow family; I am in.
Right now I have one Purple Biscauto, and either a Go Go or Gluesniffer. The markers were mixed up and I am not sure which one of the two I have. Maybe she gets older we can tell what strain she is.
Here we go again.
:v:

6 Likes

Day 2…checked the seeds. 2 of the go go popped but not the others. I will check again in the morning.

6 Likes

Planted the go go seeds in solo cup with drainage holes. One of the purple biscautos popped and planted also in solo cup. 2nd seed is very close. Nothing yet from the glue sniffer.
Before I planted the seeds I watered soil with same nutes I use for veg. Cups are in veg tent.

7 Likes

Wow! Nice pic. Congratulations! The other should pop soon. Only 2 of mine come up so far. Your ahead of me! :smiley:

4 Likes

Very nice! Just wondering, how high do you keep your light?

4 Likes

18 inches.

I had to move her to the closet she outgrew her tent and was in the light.

9 Likes

@kapouic taught me how to super crop when my plants got too tall. it was scarey but worked great.

4 Likes

WHY SUPER CROP CANNABIS?

Super cropping is a high-stress training technique that involves pinching and bending branches to damage the inner fibers while leaving the outer lining intact.

While it might seem counterintuitive, this kind of stress actually benefits your plants, encouraging more vigorous vegetative growth and better bud development. In response to predators and other forms of stress, female plants naturally produce cannabinoid and terpene-rich trichomes. Thus, the damage you inflict when super cropping is believed to trigger the plant’s defence mechanisms, causing it to take up more nutrients, fuelling its growth.

6 Likes

Sounds great…and scary as $h!%!

3 Likes

its way easier than you think and i needed to keep my plants out of my light

6 Likes

This guy was an inspiration for me…

7 Likes

It sounds like child abuse. These are my babies…lol

7 Likes

:joy: it is! :joy: but it gets easier after you break the first one!

5 Likes