Tammys grow journal

Here I go with my first grow journal!

9 Likes

i swear i thought you already had a journal! oops. i am tagging along on your journal. unless you say get the hell off my page. :smiley:

7 Likes

do some @ in front of names so they can see it.

5 Likes

I don’t know what I’m doing …lol

7 Likes

I’m having the same problem. I have 2 pages somehow. Don’t create a new thread like me. It gets easier as you figure it out.
Lots of luck. We can figure it out together. Lol!

5 Likes

How do I get a support ticket?

3 Likes

@chavez78 , @tammydc go hit the search icon, and type in support ticket. Scroll down to where you have the end of the ticket on your screen, if using a mobile device, push and hold the last word you want copied. It should look similar to this.

To expand, you would touch the blue dot to the left, drag it to the left, and then all the way up to the beginning of the ticket, all in one motion. Similar to this.

From this point, you would click on select all in the box above. That will copy what you have highlighted.
Reply to your thread, and just push and hold the screen until paste comes up. Hit paste, and from there you can edit in your info.

5 Likes

Grow Journal #2

Seedbank: preybirds
Strain (bagseed too):white kush 2 plants and seroquel 2 plants
Indoor, outdoor:indoor
Tent, Room Size4x4x8:
Lighting:led
Light height:18"
Temps (day and night):day around 69° and night is the same
Relative Humidity (day and night) :humidity runs high day and night around 72%
Added Air (fans, portable acs, heaters, dehumidifiers) :small fans running on high. 2 fans in the closet
Ventilation:vivosun 4 inch 190 CFM inline kit
Pot sizes:some right now in 7 gallon cloth bags
Soil, Coco, or Dwc:cocoo with perlite
Nutrient type:botanicals karma,silica cal mag, general hydroponics floral grow, flora micro and flora bloom
Ph numbers:6.5
Ec and PPM:
Water Temps:room temp
Co2:

Seed germination date:July 5,2021
Veg duration:
Nutrient cycles (how often feed/water I feed them about every other day if they are dry if not I wait another day

11 Likes

You are always welcome!

5 Likes

I dropped 5 auto plants today. In wet paper towels in ziplock baggies in dark room.
The plants were purple biscautos, glue sniffer and the go go one?

9 Likes

@tenga @LoCoRocK @kapouic @repins12 @1sttimegrower @maryjane13 @bobette like this. i think you already know who they are.

11 Likes

I’ll tag along, that is if you don’t mind :+1:t4: :v:t4:

7 Likes

Of course the more the merrier

6 Likes

I’m definitely tagging along. I just planted 5 autos myself. A lot in common.

4 Likes

Thanks for that. I just filled mine out. Thanks again.

4 Likes

i sprouted some the 5th. we are all about the same

8 Likes

Are you going to put your seeds directly into pots after germination? What temp and humidity are you going to keep your room at?

4 Likes

I m putting directly into forever home. I keep the heater set at 70°. Humidity seems to run around 70%. My grow room is in the basement and i live in Colorad .

6 Likes

A N D…away you go!!! It’s Tammy coming on the outside with Chavez half a length behind. What a close grow we have here folks - it’s gonna be a doozy of a harvest.
PS. I’m down for a journal :relaxed::+1::grin:

10 Likes

Ty for the tag Trish. Hi Tammy!!!

:blue_heart:

7 Likes