Teaser for next Canna Cribs episode at Grow Op Farms Phat Panda

We just got done filming and are moving into post-production. Here’s a sneak preview of what you’ll see when the video is ready:

14 Likes

Definitely enticing! Can’t wait to watch the full episode!

4 Likes

That concentrate!!! I love watching that alchemy happen! Can’t wait to see more my friends!

6 Likes

Dope. Can’t wait to see the finished product!

5 Likes

I simply can’t wait… The 1st episode was stunning in it’s location, information, and premium presentation. If you need a pre-screening audience I’m the guy in the back row with both hands in the air hoping you’ll pick me!

4 Likes

@garymorgan you got it! For episode 2, we will be releasing a GN members-only extended cut. After we finish the final cut, we will share it with you. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

That’s awesome! Thanks for doing that! I can’t get enough of the professionally done interviews and videos that are being produced in the industry. I love to see how other businesses in the industry work. It’s learning, inspiring, and entertaining all packed into one. Nate Lipton is a natural too, great job @Nate!

5 Likes

Haha, thanks for the shout-out Gary! More episodes to come. We’re really trying to up the quality and frequency of the content we provide to all Growers Network members. By doing so, we ensure that Growers Network members are always learning the new methodologies and products being used to optimize cannabis production in terms of quality and quantity.

I think Growers Network members will be leading the “cann-dustrial revolution” of growing technology. Stay tuned for more deep dives into the industry leaders :slight_smile:

6 Likes

I’ve always enjoyed the product testing videos you’ve made too @Nate . I just checked out your Black Friday sale, and saw a new Vertical Double-Ended Fixture. Very cool new product!

5 Likes

Love PhatPanda. I’m from Spokane originally and they’re one of my favorite grows!

3 Likes

In the meantime while we wait for Cannacribs episode 2, here’s a great video that’s also very nicely produced hosted by Zane Witzel the CEO of Cannador.

7 Likes

Here’s another teaser to whet your appetite:

5 Likes

HA HA! Awesome cut! I’m on the edge of my seat…

4 Likes

I like the music in all three teasers but had to comment on teaser #2’s music. It has a low bass sound that reminds me of my high school lowrider days back in the late 80’s complete with the rattling metal sound! :slight_smile:

6 Likes

I really enjoy seeing professionally done videos on cultivation companies. Each cultivator is so unique with different setups and styles. I’d like to share the Leafly videos from Leafly TV if you aren’t aware of them. Here’s a link to the most recent one (Phantom Farms in Oregon). I hope you enjoy them as much as I do… Is there a date that the next Canna Cribs is going to come out or is it like fine wine that will only be ready in…time? :slight_smile:

https://www.leafly.com/tv/list/growers

2 Likes

I’m a huge fan of Leafly “Growers” show. They do a great job capturing the personal voice of their host.

@givingtreefarms had an awesome episode: Giving Tree Wellness Center | Episode 104

We are staging to release an exclusive members-only/extended-cut around the end of the year for Canna Cribs Episode 2.

The public version (~ 20 min) will be released around January/February 2018.

2 Likes

Wow! I am excited and am looking forward to this next episode. It already looks like it’s going to be great. Interested to learn more about DABstract.

4 Likes