Tell us about your pets

I love kitties! My cat loves to play and be silly. Last time she interacted with a grumpy cat, she would usually play practical jokes on her.

1 Like

Amazing video of a bulldog getting relief from his tremors from CBD oil:

5 Likes

Rex. The most loyal, “chill” down to earth entity I ever had the pleasure of knowing. Have found it hard to get another dog since.

9 Likes

Our two pound-puppies - Boodles and Olive.We got Boodles - the larger poodle-looking one first. We named her after my Mom’s favorite gin. Then along came our next rescue mutt and we decided that you couldn’t have Boodles without an Olive!

IMG_0151|375x500

IMG_0150|375x500

4 Likes

Hah! Oh that’s clever naming, and adorable dogs too!

1 Like

Quarcus and Rhus!

14 Likes

The coon (and friends)

12 Likes

Theo, even has a little monogram M on his head. He is very handsome.

4 Likes

German Shepherd rule. My baby is a dog from Coppermoon, he is half East German half west German. The older dogs where alway west German and American lines.

It hard when one of the family members dies. Lost my first when I was vary sick, that was extra hard he was such a big helper. Now his brother is retired and slowing down. The baby is still learning the ropes. He can helps me getup off floor after a fall. That the hardest thing I have had to teach them. I will finish his training this fall and get him certified.

4 Likes

Now that is a photogenic kitty!

5 Likes

Here is Dozer. He was bitten by a rattle snake about 2 weeks ago and survived.

Today we avenged his snake bite with a pellet gun!

12 Likes

couldn’t resist to plug my model :wink:

11 Likes

Your cat should definitely be in the modeling business @Theo!

3 Likes

Poor thing! I hope he’s doing alright. I know rattlesnake bites can be really nasty.

2 Likes

Yeah, luckily he got anti-venom 3 days before the bite so that helped. He’s a rescue dog that kept getting taken back because he was a trouble maker. The CBD has mellowed him out. But we’ve had him for less than 2 years and he has already gotten 2 knee surgeries, hit by 3 skunks, one porcupine, one rattlesnake. He rips his toe nails off all the time too even if they are short as he is too powerful for his body. Hopefully everything looks up from here. The guy is a trouper!

5 Likes

We got a new puppy over labor day weekend. Her name is Charlotte and she’s a great dane. She is the runt of the litter though, so hopefully she won’t get too humongous. We weren’t planning on a great dane as a breed, but we fell in love and that was that:

10 Likes

Hi guys! I love all the pet pics, keep them coming! Question: Has anyone used the Vet CBD for pets? My buddy is starting to get a little old and i am wondering if it would help bring him a little pain relief.

2 Likes

I’ve tried some CBD biscuits on our bulldog. Didn’t notice a huge change, but might need to go with a higher dosage. She has arthritis in her leg and hops up the stairs when she’s in pain.

3 Likes

These aren’t my pets. They belong to a friend who helps out at the site. The white one - Zeke - is the father of the apricot-colored one - Spike. Such ferociousness!

8 Likes

Best guard dogs ever.